Alphatrop - review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    i wish i could do it right away. but i will have a F/U visit after this one usually within 90 days or so. my doc is cool and all, but she would not do labs on me again like that.
    Just so you know, you can get the igf-1 test done without going through your doc. It costs about $65. Pretty sure the url was posted here before but let me know if you need it and I can send it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
      how many bac waters did you get? i assume just one? ordering here in a bit.
      I ordered 2 because they are so cheap and I'll need them for future kits

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        Just so you know, you can get the igf-1 test done without going through your doc. It costs about $65. Pretty sure the url was posted here before but let me know if you need it and I can send it to you.
        i replied;)

i can always keep this in my back pocket for a just in case!

Comment

Good IGF test! Only 1 week and significant increase, over 2-3 weeks it will show 500.
          Also, are you going to make serum test?

Comment

Is that really how it works?? I didn't think igf-1 levels increased over time with the use HGH??

I can do a serum test but I wonder why so many people do. You take HGH for the igf-1 so why not test just those levels.

Comment

What igf-1 scores have you seen with your other brands?

Comment

I will say this about WorldHGH...

Very responsive. They replied to my emails most of the time within minutes.

Very fast shipping. My package arrived just under 2 weeks.

And my blood work showed decent results.

Give these guys a shot!

Comment

Is that really how it works?? I didn't think igf-1 levels increased over time with the use HGH??

I can do a serum test but I wonder why so many people do. You take HGH for the igf-1 so why not test just those levels.
                  Yes, IGF level increases over time while you are on HGH. 1 week is not enough, normally people pass test after 3 weeks on HGH.
                  About HGH serum test - personally I prefer it because IGF level significantly depends on person organism and time of passing blood while HGH serum show you exact result "Injected HGH - measure HGH level"
                  But IGF test is important too

Comment

I started running 4iu every morning on Dec. 24th. Too early to report any sides. A couple days ago I got my IGF-1 levels tested. Below are my results. In the past my levels were always around the 200 range.

holy crap those r amazing numbers...ive been wanting to try alphatrope forever now...pm me if u dont mind...also, nice fridge, where did u get it? i need one to store my stock, have close to 30,000ius on stock.

thanks bro

Comment

Working...
                    X