just ordered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered

placed an order last week for 2 100iu jintropin kits. They already received the funds and they gave me a tracking number. Can't wait for it to arrive! :D

welcome and you'll be happy.

Stupid question, but you do xfit?

Comment

yes, on and off for the last 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by crossfitter View Post
        yes, on and off for the last 5 years.
        Where about do you live if that's ok to ask. I've been doing it for near 2yrs now here in Boston. Have you done trials yet? Or do you just do it to keep in shape?

BTW, how did you come across this board?

Comment

I live in LA area. Trails as in the Crossfit Open? they have each year that anyone can enter and compete in? Is that what you're talking about?

Comment

I live in LA area. Trails as in the Crossfit Open? they have each year that anyone can enter and compete in? Is that what you're talking about?
            Yes, that's it...Well welcome aboard and don't hesitate to ask questions, at times we can be a bunch of ass hats, but we mean well:weights::thumup:

Comment

If you get any bloodwork done (igf-1) please post it so we can see the results. What doses will you be running?

Comment

I plan to run hgh for at least 6 months

week 1-4 = 2ius
                week 5 = 2.5ius
                week 6 = 3ius
                week 7 = 3.5ius
                week 8 = 4ius

plan to go up to about 6ius, but it depends how my body reacts from week to week.

Comment

I plan to run hgh for at least 6 months

week 1-4 = 2ius
                  week 5 = 2.5ius
                  week 6 = 3ius
                  week 7 = 3.5ius
                  week 8 = 4ius

plan to go up to about 6ius, but it depends how my body reacts from week to week.
                  After a couple day get blood work to see where your igf levels are then adjust accordingly. What are you looking to gain from taking it? If you need to know steps to get blood work let me know and I can post it. Cost about $65 but def worth it.

Comment

Yeah, let me know the steps to get blood work done. Just want to gain 5-10lbs lean muscles and lose body fat. I'm at 5'8 (5'9" on a good hair day [emoji846]) 200lbs now and about 12-15%. Haven't measured lately.

Comment

Go to Buy Lab Tests Online | Private MD Labs and search igf. The test for igf by itself is like $72. Fill out info accurately and they will send you an email with a link to open the form containing the doctors order. You just print that for and take it to whichever place you chose to make an appointment. During the checkout process online it will have you choose a location and appointment time. They mostly use labcorp partners.

You can literally chose to get any bloodwork you want and within hours get your blood drawn. Make sure the info is accurate cause they check your license to confirm it is you when you get blood drawn. Test is paid for online so you don't need to worry about it when you go to get blood drawn.

Also during checkout use the discount code health10 for 10% off.

Comment

Are you running any AAS right now? If you're looking to add 5-10 pounds of lean muscle with HGH you will have to wait for a while. You'll add some water weight but the lean muscle won't come for many months and your igf should be at a minimum 600. AAS will add the muscle much quicker. Just didn't want you to get your hopes up after running HGH for a month and not seeing any results.

Comment

Yea HGH alone IMO is a waste. Especially since you've stated your trying to put on mass. Synergy effect of HGH and AAS is far greater.

Chadd I don't know if I'd put a specific number like 600 on it. People vary in terms of their own natural levels. 2 guys can go on the same GH at same dose and 1 score may come back at 525 the other guy 650. So telling people he should be a minimum of 600 is not always correct. Both guys should have levels return well above baseline. That's the main factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                            Are you running any AAS right now? If you're looking to add 5-10 pounds of lean muscle with HGH you will have to wait for a while. You'll add some water weight but the lean muscle won't come for many months and your igf should be at a minimum 600. AAS will add the muscle much quicker. Just didn't want you to get your hopes up after running HGH for a month and not seeing any results.
                            I believe he's not running anything

Comment

Only reason to run GH alone is for health. Unless you're at high dose gh you won't see much in terms of gains. Even on high dose gh, the results won't compare to GH + AAS synergy effect.

Comment

Working...
                              X