No announcement yet.

Hygetropin blood test and cycle results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you consider good igf for 4iu daily?Also what protocol do you go by when you pull it?

Sent from my Pixel XL

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_Frazier View Post
      What do you consider good?

Sent from my Pixel XL
      on something like 4-5iu per day I'd expect a really good Gh like a true pharm grade GH to produce an igf score of somewhere between 500-700.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        on something like 4-5iu per day I'd expect a really good Gh like a true pharm grade GH to produce an igf score of somewhere between 500-700.
        Nice,ty bouncer

Sent from my Pixel XL

Comment

Do you have a baseline igf number?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
            Do you have a baseline igf number?
            Yeah it was in the log I posted. 125 baseline. And after 3 months at 5ius of hyge 275. I'm looking for the numbers that you got for sure. I really only want to be at 4 to 5iu's a day for 6 months then just run 2 or 3 for the rest of the year. After all this talk with the gh it's looking like rockets black tops are the best. Maybe the jins might post the numbers but I don't think so. Maybe the jins at 10ius but not at 4. We will see soon

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure if that was for myself or Chad F

Comment

That's strange. I wonder if you got a bad batch? At 4iu's a day, my igf1 went to 449. I didn't get a baseline test though... But I'm pretty sure my natural levels aren't high to begin with. I just tried to order more Hygetropin from these guys, but they were out (DAMMIT!!!!!).... So I ordered 3 boxes of Alphatrop instead.

Comment

Originally posted by D14BL0 View Post
                  That's strange. I wonder if you got a bad batch? At 4iu's a day, my igf1 went to 449. I didn't get a baseline test though... But I'm pretty sure my natural levels aren't high to begin with. I just tried to order more Hygetropin from these guys, but they were out (DAMMIT!!!!!).... So I ordered 3 boxes of Alphatrop instead.
                  Alphatrop was tested bro. Not good. It's basically half dosed. Should have went with Ansomone or Jins.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Alphatrop was tested bro. Not good. It's basically half dosed. Should have went with Ansomone or Jins.
                    Where are the results? I couldn't find any.

Comment

Where are the results? I couldn't find any.
                      https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...phatrop-review

Comment

Thanks man. I seen that review before ordering, but I didn't take it as being half-strength. I guess we will see though. I'll take the Alpha for a few weeks and then post another IGF-1 test result for you guys.

Comment

Not sure but I have been running them for 3 months. So my numbers should have been much higher. Waiting on some jins to come in and will post bloods on them also.

Comment

bro- those numbers areent bad but they're not amazing either... if u want to see some high numbers look into toptrope or somastim or if u can afford it authentic angtropin or authentic keifei. then youll see some big f**king numbers...i was running toptrope 5ius am 5ius pm, did some labs at 10ius am waited 3 hrs, gh came back double the top max number and igf was 30 units above top max number..i wish i could find the paperwork to prove it but i have no clue where it went... anyway yah, just my 2cents bro... take care!

Comment

Working...
                            X