My Alphatrop arrived!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Alphatrop arrived!

My Alphatrop arrived in under 7 days... these guys are great.

I am finishing up my hygetropin today and starting the 4iu per day Alphatrop tomorrow. I'll let you guys know how it goes and if I notice any difference in sides. I'll also get another IGF-1 test in a few weeks and post the results.

If you don't hear from me, assume I died.

We had 2 members review and give this brand blood work tests. Both members blood work determined this brand to be under-dosed. Chad was running 4-5 iu's and felt nothing from it. His IGF levels were only slightly elevated. At that dose we should expect IGF levels to be very high. If you want any results from this stuff you are going to have to double your dose I'm afraid.

Next time you order go with Jintropin or Ansomeone. Hyge and alphatrop are just not very good bro. My estimation is that they are actually 4-5iu per vial instead of the 10iu claimed. So if you think your using 4 iu per day your actually using 1-2iu because of the under dosing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      We had 2 members review and give this brand blood work tests. Both members blood work determined this brand to be under-dosed. Chad was running 4-5 iu's and felt nothing from it. His IGF levels were only slightly elevated. At that dose we should expect IGF levels to be very high. If you want any results from this stuff you are going to have to double your dose I'm afraid.

Next time you order go with Jintropin or Ansomeone. Hyge and alphatrop are just not very good bro. My estimation is that they are actually 4-5iu per vial instead of the 10iu claimed. So if you think your using 4 iu per day your actually using 1-2iu because of the under dosing.
      Thanks Bouncer. The Hyge did work well for me (I think), but I'm guessing Jin or Anso would have put it to shame. I'm hoping my results will help confirm that the other guys' results were due to bad product and not bad batches.

I ordered 300iu, so that's 75 days worth at 4iu per day. If my 2-3 week test shows lower than my current level, I will double up my dosage to help compensate. I really appreciate you looking out for my best interest... I'm just kicking myself in the ass for not checking with you guys first before ordering the Alpha. But hopefully it works for me like the Hyge did.

Comment

when you say the hyge worked for you "you think" what do you mean exactly?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          when you say the hyge worked for you "you think" what do you mean exactly?
          I mean that I never got a baseline before I started the 200iu's of Hygetropin. I got to know my body pretty well over the years with going natural, using prohormones, AAS, etc... I just never tried GH before the Hyge.

I can say that I am nothing "spectacular" naturally, and by doing nothing other than the 4iu daily dosage of Hygetropin, it gave me wings.

Comment

and not to forget, I was very surprised to see my 449 IGF-1 level with 4iu's of a product that other people have said was shit compared to Jins (at twice the cost). Albeit I never seen my base levels... I think that level is pretty damn good.

Comment

Working...
            X