Jin's in the house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jin's in the house

I received my Jin's from these guys and they are genuine! I bought 2 (200iu) kits. So basically 4 regular kits. I also have some legit Riptropins (4kits). This week I'll have 4 kitsChinese Jin's that a friend owes me. So 12 kits total!! Ready!!!
    Im 41yrs old. I'm running 5-6iu ED. My fucking joints throb throughout the day. So I beefed up joint supps! I take half in the am and I have been taking the other half mid-afternoon. But that has been fatiguing me like hell by mid-eve. I own and run a restaurant so I need to be energized! I believe I'm going to wait and do the second dose in the evening before bed bc the fatigue is the worst part. I plan to run this for 6months. I may take some days off here and there. Any suggestions????

Originally posted by Labron View Post
    I received my Jin's from these guys and they are genuine! I bought 2 (200iu) kits. So basically 4 regular kits. I also have some legit Riptropins (4kits). This week I'll have 4 kitsChinese Jin's that a friend owes me. So 12 kits total!! Ready!!!
    Im 41yrs old. I'm running 5-6iu ED. My fucking joints throb throughout the day. So I beefed up joint supps! I take half in the am and I have been taking the other half mid-afternoon. But that has been fatiguing me like hell by mid-eve. I own and run a restaurant so I need to be energized! I believe I'm going to wait and do the second dose in the evening before bed bc the fatigue is the worst part. I plan to run this for 6months. I may take some days off here and there. Any suggestions????

Comment

I also wanted to add that the service from WorldHGH /Jintropin.US was superb!! He processed my order before my wire even went through! It arrived in exactly 7days! Definitely will be my go to on my next order![emoji1360]

Comment

Haven't heard about riptropin in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          Haven't heard about riptropin in a long time.
          Weren't the Rips the best? Or jins are better?

Comment

Rips were very good at one time. Hyges were very good at one time. Jins were very good at one time. I've seen good and bad Jin scores recently. Haven't heard much about rips at all, hyges seem to be junk. Ansomone for the most part is testing pretty good. Of course that could change next week and it could go to shit like the others.

Comment

Working...
            X