Lack of energy while on Jintropin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of energy while on Jintropin

I'm new to this thread and Hgh, Jintropin to be specific, so please be easy on me.

So I heard a lot of great things about HGH and ordered Jintropin from jintropin.us to try it out, mainly to lose few body fat and increase my performance during exercise. I started my dose the first two days at 4IU twice a day, one first thing in the morning and the other before bed time on empty stomach. Then I changed it to 2IU a day, in the morning and before bed. I have been on it now for two weeks.

What I'm experiencing is totally different from what I have heard or read on so many blogs and here. My energy level in the morning and throughout the day got so worse than before. I also started to have bad headache. I feel like shit and don't want to do anything at all through the day and at work. My sleep has however got better. I'm very light sleeper and always straggled with sleep for long time. Since I have been taking Jintropin, even though I don't fall sleep right away at night, once I fall asleep I don't hear anything at all until it's my usual time to get up in the morning. What is really troubling me or frustrating me is my low energy level throughout the day and lack of motivation now I'm felling since I have started taking it. Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong or what is happening? I'm at wrong dose? Is my dose more or less?

Nah that's normal the first month or so. Drop your dose to 2iu once in the afternoon for awhile, you'll be fine.

Comment

Thank you Bouncer! It makes me feel much better knowing that it is normal for awhile. You know I can be lazy by myself without Jin :) but what's the science behind for feeling that way?

Comment

yea its a side effect of gh for new users.

Comment

Why would you start @ 4iu? That's just plain stupid and I'm not trying to be a dick here bro.. especially if you never done GH...

I started at 2 iu for about 3 weeks and I was tired all the time.. especially in the afternoons...
          I take 3 ius now and I don't get tired anymore... More energy at the gym....
          Only side I get is the water retention especially in the hands

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

I was just following the post on jintropin.us for fat loss. I started at higher dose of 4IU. I guess you can call this plain stupid for not starting from lower to higher dose. The flip side of it though now I know the side effects (lack of energy & headaches being a few of them) and adjust my dose accordingly in the future. Thanks guys for your help.

But I still want to know the science behind what causes what I experienced with higher dosage. Any input or articles you can point me to would be very appreciated.

Comment

Depending on how your kits test 4iu may be fine to start out with. I'm sure if you read through any of our threads on GH one of the things we stress is getting your igf-1 levels checked. Based on that I would either increase decrease or stay at the same dosage. If you're just looking for fat loss and some other heath benefits try and keep your igf-1 levels around 350. If you have properly dosed GH that will be around 2-3 iu a day (depending where your baseline is). Everyone's side effects will vary too. GH does not make me tired at all it also doesn't help me sleep better. But it does give me a lot of water retention. And now after being on it for over 6 months it has really helped to shape my muscles in a way that AAS couldn't. Also, don't expect immediate results. Plan to stay on for a minimum of 6 months. Good luck!

Comment

yea the shape of the muscle thing that chadd is talking about is called the 3D effect. most people dont stay on GH long enough to ever understand how cool that shit it. it gives your muscles a round full muscle belly look that's hard to explain if you've only ever used AAS.

but like chadd said, the gh obviously has to be real and the only way to tell is to get blood work. if it's real you need to be willing to stay on a minimum of 6 months imo.

Comment

Thanks both for helping out!!!
                  Chadd – as you stated, one of the thing I really wanted to do before I started was to get my igf-1 level checked to find my baseline. But unfortunately, I failed to do so because I couldn’t find clinic where I could get it done. I went to few clinics trying to get it done but none of the place I visited did that so I gave up and started on it. The clinics I visited, Drs and nurses were looking at me weird when I asked for “igf-1 level checked”. :) I think I must have went to wrong clinics. Where do you go to get igf-1 level checked and/or what do you ask for?
                  But I got all my physical exam and other blood work done before I started on it just to make sure I’m in good health. Also I looked for self-test kit online but it is pretty expensive like $500+. Plus, I wasn’t quite sure if I was looking at right stuff. Any suggestion on this again will be highly appreciated.
                  I am fully aware of the fact that results are not immediate and that it takes few months before seeing any. I planned to stay on it a minimum of 1+ year. As for as the kit goes, I got it from Jintropin.US based on the reviews I ready about them here.
                  My objective is trying to lose few weight like 7-10 lb and then build more muscle with help of GH and exercise. I consider myself as pretty health guy at only 160 lb and exercises regularly (running and road cycling 3-4 days a week). And get back to weight lift in the next 4 weeks. I got to see this 3D effect y’all talking about 
                  Again I apologize for asking basic newbie questions or if it has already been posted here.

Comment

All good questions man. Check out my HGH log thread. My first post explains how to get your blood work done. Let me know if you're going and I prob have a 15% coupon code to use.
                    https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...004-my-hgh-log

Comment

Hello Group,

I am new to this message board. Looking for a little confirmation advise or direction. I have been using HGH for about 4 months and am getting and feeling pretty good results.

However, I have stumbled on the Jintropin.us site and clearly their prices are much better.

In my research on Jintropin, all looks good except for there seem to be a number of fakes. Can anyone attest to the quality from jintropin.us? With the cost of HGH, I would rather not receive fakes, just want to be sure jintropin.us has the real thing.

Thanks

Comment

Ok I followed some of the advices on here and drop to 2 IU a day until I finished 100 IU, roughly about 4 weeks. The lack of energy stuff went away. So I order another 2 kits from this guys and upped the dose to 2.5 IU on the 5th week then to 3 IU in the 6th week. I stated to feel some muscle soreness around my back, shoulder, and calves. The soreness is manageable. To best describe it, it feels like the next day after good workout.
                        So after 6 weeks on it, I went and took IGF-1 and HGH Serum test. I took 3 IU three hours before taking the test. The IGF-1 test result came back to 434 ng/ml and HGH 3.0 ng/ml. Now you guys tell me if this is a good result or not. See my lab result. One thing I made mistake is that I did not take a baseline test before I started using it. But I can tell you that I have never used HGH (Jintropin). You might say it is hard to say your result is good and high but to me I can at least tell you that I feel some sort of things happening in my body every time I inject one.

@Pettyblue43
                        These guys from Jintropin.US are amazingly helpful. I was first so skeptical about buying stuff from business out of country I have no clue about and let alone to wire money. But I gave them a shoot and wired to them through western union for Jintropin 100 IU. I was like if I don’t hear from them or they send me fake stuff, I was like it is only few hundred bucks lose and suck it up. But they exceeded my expectation and they sent me an email with shipping tracking confirmation within 24 hrs. I received the package in 6 days. I verified their product on the site (GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.). It came back genuine. As you can see in my result, their Jintropin is real. They are very professional, fast in responding to your question (in few hours), and very helpful. One example is that on my second order, I emailed them if they could waive the shipping fee if I order 2 kits, guess what they made exception and waived $30 shipping fee. So my point is that you will not be disappointed with them.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JManQ View Post
                          Ok I followed some of the advices on here and drop to 2 IU a day until I finished 100 IU, roughly about 4 weeks. The lack of energy stuff went away. So I order another 2 kits from this guys and upped the dose to 2.5 IU on the 5th week then to 3 IU in the 6th week. I stated to feel some muscle soreness around my back, shoulder, and calves. The soreness is manageable. To best describe it, it feels like the next day after good workout.
                          So after 6 weeks on it, I went and took IGF-1 and HGH Serum test. I took 3 IU three hours before taking the test. The IGF-1 test result came back to 434 ng/ml and HGH 3.0 ng/ml. Now you guys tell me if this is a good result or not. See my lab result. One thing I made mistake is that I did not take a baseline test before I started using it. But I can tell you that I have never used HGH (Jintropin). You might say it is hard to say your result is good and high but to me I can at least tell you that I feel some sort of things happening in my body every time I inject one.

@Pettyblue43
                          These guys from Jintropin.US are amazingly helpful. I was first so skeptical about buying stuff from business out of country I have no clue about and let alone to wire money. But I gave them a shoot and wired to them through western union for Jintropin 100 IU. I was like if I don’t hear from them or they send me fake stuff, I was like it is only few hundred bucks lose and suck it up. But they exceeded my expectation and they sent me an email with shipping tracking confirmation within 24 hrs. I received the package in 6 days. I verified their product on the site (GeneScience Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.). It came back genuine. As you can see in my result, their Jintropin is real. They are very professional, fast in responding to your question (in few hours), and very helpful. One example is that on my second order, I emailed them if they could waive the shipping fee if I order 2 kits, guess what they made exception and waived $30 shipping fee. So my point is that you will not be disappointed with them.
                          thats igf level is definitely well above normal.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                            I'm not trying to be a dick here bro.k
                            yeah that usually means your trying to be a dick lmao :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                            X