GH lab test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GH lab test

Hi guys just trying to get some info.i recently had labs done for GH serum and igf-1.I got the results back with a GH level of 25.4 and a igf of 305.I pinned 10 iu @700 am and had bloods drawn at 9:30 am, also was fasting. Been on for 2 1/2 months started out with 2iu a day for 2 weeks then 3 iu for an additional 2 weeks then bumped it up 5 iu for the rest of the time.So I was hoping that someone could explain the high GH # but low igf #.I'm new to this so hope I got it right.thx for any info

Not knowing your baseline I'm still going to say your score is way low. At 5iu a day your igf should be close to 700. How old are you?

Comment

I'm 32 unfortunately I didn't get my base line but this is the first time running GH. First kit was hygetropin 2nd and current kit jintropin 100iu

Comment

Doesn't it seem weird that every single person that's posted any igf results gets the same reply. "That's way low!" Seems weird that not one person got a good score besides Chad and Rocket? Not talking shit just makes you wonder if your guidelines are off.

Comment

Here we go lol:D

Comment

What guidelines? Real HGH?

Comment

I'm guessing the other boards you visit only look at serum?

The other one I visit also has guys posting igf. Same scores as I post.

You may want to try running properly dosed HGH sometime. Big difference between that and the kind you get. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                I'm guessing the other boards you visit only look at serum?

The other one I visit also has guys posting igf. Same scores as I post.

You may want to try running properly dosed HGH sometime. Big difference between that and the kind you get. lol
                I'm fine with what I get but thanks buddy.... :)

And the guidelines I was talking about was 1iu = 100 point increase in igf levels. Where did that come from?

Comment

Would those numbers be considered not good? Also should I look into another brand

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                    I'm fine with what I get but thanks buddy.... :)

And the guidelines I was talking about was 1iu = 100 point increase in igf levels. Where did that come from?
                    The 100 point is a guideline. Obviously not for everyone. It's not taking into consideration anyone's baseline. But with a lot of the guys I know taking "properly dosed" HGH this is very close. If you're taking 5iu and your igf-1 is 300, that's way low even if your baseline is 0.

What benefit would I get from lying about my scores? So I altered my igf-1 score so it looked higher? Or took a higher dose? lol Maybe you should try properly dosed HGH sometime. I'm sure it would do your pop tart body some good. lol

Comment

Originally posted by J rock View Post
                      Would those numbers be considered not good? Also should I look into another brand
                      No those numbers are not good. Look to find properly dosed HGH is possible but doubt you'll ever find it on a board as an open sponsor. So you either need to know someone or be ok with buying a under dosed kit of HGH. In your case you need to be ok with buying under dosed HGH.

And I'm not saying you won't EVER find it at a board sponsor but not likely to be consistent. It's hot or miss and usually a miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                        The 100 point is a guideline. Obviously not for everyone. It's not taking into consideration anyone's baseline. But with a lot of the guys I know taking "properly dosed" HGH this is very close. If you're taking 5iu and your igf-1 is 300, that's way low even if your baseline is 0.

What benefit would I get from lying about my scores? So I altered my igf-1 score so it looked higher? Or took a higher dose? lol Maybe you should try properly dosed HGH sometime. I'm sure it would do your pop tart body some good. lol
                        I wasn't taken 5ius when I pulled those bloods. Those were from 3.3ius but I now bumped it to 5ius.

I wasn't talking shit, it just seems like every test I've seen comes back under the "100 points per iu"

Comment

The tests I see come back from those that have truly trusted sources come back to match my test scores. Some slightly higher some lower but close.

Look at HGHLabz, his was testing great in the beginning then a month or so ago went to shit.

Comment

Well that sucks is there sources out that have good pharma grade. Hate to keep wasting money on garbage that's not going to do anything. Are the gentropin pens decent?

Comment

Originally posted by J rock View Post
                              Well that sucks is there sources out that have good pharma grade. Hate to keep wasting money on garbage that's not going to do anything. Are the gentropin pens decent?
                              Soon we will find out. I have a Gen pen coming to me soon for testing

Comment

Working...
                              X