My introduction and blood test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My introduction and blood test

Been snooping around here for awhile. I started jin's from jintropin.us about 5 weeks ago. 2iu's ed first week, 3 iu's ed the second week and now running 3.5 iu's ed for the last 3 weeks or so. Got bloods drawn early this week and just got the results. Protocol was 10 iu's, im, 3 hrs and 15 minutes before test. I pinned at 4am and f*cked it up and dumped about 1 iu on the floor. Would like to hear what you guys think of the results.

I would post the images of the results but I'm kind of a computer retard

HGH serum - 14.4

IGF-1 - 445

I am 45 years old

445 igf at 2-3 iu's is not bad at all.

Comment

What do you think about the serum test? Seems low, but Ive read that serum tests are pretty unreliable.

Comment

igf all that matters

Comment

cool, thanks for the input bouncer!

Comment

Originally posted by Hambone View Post
            What do you think about the serum test? Seems low, but Ive read that serum tests are pretty unreliable.
            I've had a few brands score great on Serum tests but not as high as expected for Igf-1 levels. Then I've had the complete opposite where serum was lower than expected but igf-1 was highest. Then there's some speculation that certain peptides can increase serum results which is why the IGF-1 test is most reliable. Plus with the igf-1 u can make sure the GH is doing what it's supposed to inside ur body...converting from gh to igf-1 in the liver.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffg353 View Post
              I've had a few brands score great on Serum tests but not as high as expected for Igf-1 levels. Then I've had the complete opposite where serum was lower than expected but igf-1 was highest. Then there's some speculation that certain peptides can increase serum results which is why the IGF-1 test is most reliable. Plus with the igf-1 u can make sure the GH is doing what it's supposed to inside ur body...converting from gh to igf-1 in the liver.
              yup. if serum if high but igf is low there is something very wrong about the gh your using.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffg353 View Post
                Thank you for the explanation. Backs up what I was thinking

Comment

Working...
                X