Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test results

HI all,

I have been lurking on the site for some time and after a while decided to start using Nordi Pens from Jintropin.us. I previously had experience with HGH treatment four years back for two months at 2iu's/day but was abruptly stopped because the anti aging clinic I used was shut down. I started on Oct 27, my protocol was to take my shots twice a day right when I wake up and before bed on an empty stomach. I got blood work done before and 20 days later after starting HGH, Which i have attached. I am taking HGH to help lower BF and help my body heal from playing D1 college football at a top 10 program. i am currently 6"3' 276, BF %24. I am a newbie, any and all advise will be appreciated.

{ Oct 27th - Nov 1st } 4.8iu's split up into 2.4iu(6 clicks) shots per day. I did not like the way I felt on 6 clicks. I felt uncomfortable, headache, tried/groggy low energy, etc.... so I decided to drop down my dosage to 3.18iu's

{ Nov 2nd - Nov 15th } I had to go down to 3.18iu's split up in to 1.59iu's(4 clicks). I felt a lot better with this dosage. Energy levels seem to be back side have gone for the most part.

{ Nov 16th - Present } I now have now moved up to 4.02iu's split up into 2.01ius(5 clicks).
    Attached Files
Working...
X