Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best support

Hello everyone,
    I am usually a reader of these forums but never posted and might have had an account in the past but probably not.
    I just created this account to share my good feedback about this company.
    This is only my opinion so please don't take my word for it, go order small and see for your yourselves. Then order big and enjoy the results.
    My Norditropin order came fast, around a week if i remember correctly. Also the results were good with the product. I know everybody everywhere says you can't see results in a short time but i beg to differ. I am not a guru nor a scientist, I had no blood tests done but this was my personal experience. I didn't lose any weight even though my fat went away and it's usually much harder to keep the weight while dieting and restricting calories.
    What is their strong point in my opinion is the support. Man, these guys are fast. When I say fast I'm not saying they reply within the hour, but I could always rely on them to answer my noob emails and i still do.
    Enough talking, go email them and ask questions about anything like delivery and products and you will for sure get a reply from someone, pick your poison and go get that summer body.
    Before everyone jumps me with boring flamatory posts, i am not working or benefiting from anything writing this. I just have a way with words and I am happy with the company.

Originally posted by happy_guy View Post
    I just have a way with words
    you can say that again. kinda hard to read with no spaces. lol

Comment

I’m a long time reader first time to post and the only reason I feel the need to post is bc these guys are the real deal! My order came within 10 days to the Usa and their support is top notch without doubt. Unfortunately I have some friends that ordered from ironmanhgh.com and they stole their money after the initial email they never heard from them again nor
      Received the goods. Beware of them! But as for these guys at Jin they’re fantastic

Comment

Originally posted by BossHog508 View Post
        I’m a long time reader first time to post and the only reason I feel the need to post is bc these guys are the real deal! My order came within 10 days to the Usa and their support is top notch without doubt. Unfortunately I have some friends that ordered from ironmanhgh.com and they stole their money after the initial email they never heard from them again nor
        Received the goods. Beware of them! But as for these guys at Jin they’re fantastic
        Good to hear brother.

Welcome to the forum by the way. We got way too many readers and browsers from Google but not nearly enough contributors. I'm glad you took the time to join and post. Stick around.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X