Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD Nords Jintropin.us

Nords from Jintropin.us
    Item shipped within 1 day of Swift payment clearing (should have used bitcoin, swift was slow along with paper trail). Tracking number received on day of shipping, I had no further contact with seller. Following tracking on pochta.ru was more comprehensive while in country than other sites. Package moved back and forth at origin for 4 days, tracking went silent for 6 days till it showed up in NY, then 3 days to delivery to southeast coast, 13 days total in transit. Items were bubble wrapped and in good condition upon arrival.

I relied heavily on reviews and posts from this forum, thanks. I have an identical order pending form another forum sponsor, will post upon receipt.

I have begun a regimen of 2ius 2/day, along with diet and light training. Mid forties male trying to regain and retain my vim and vigor. I hope to submit positive outcomes in time.
    Regards
    Attached Files

good to hear brother. id just run all 4iu first thing in the morning rather then split it up. real world results are the same. save yourself the pain in the ass of having to do 2 separate injects per day.

keep us updated. you should get pretty strong results at 4iu on those nord pens. that may actually be too high a dose if they are dosed the same as nord pens sold on the US market. you may want to consider starting at 3iu per day and giving that a few months to work it's magic.

Comment

When I was running 4iu I split it up morning and evening. Most do recommended that anything 4 and over is best to split. But since 4 is on the low side of that, I'm sure 4iu at once would be fine. If you're getting any blood work done, post it up. Good luck!

Comment

I'll see how it goes with sides, if they don’t trouble me too much I’ll try to maintain at 4iu’s. I'll consider some IGF labs in a month or so. I need to through some of the lab protocol threads.

Comment

Working...
        X