IGF-1 / GH Serum Results on Nords

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGF-1 / GH Serum Results on Nords

Product: Norditropin Nordilet Pens at 10mg / 1.5ml / 30iu’s, from Jintropin.us
    Test dummy: Male, 40’s, 6ft 235lbs
    Prior to test: Dosage administered at 4iu’s SubQ once per day in A.M. for 25 days.
    Day of test: 10 iu’s administered IM at triceps, split bilateral, fasting 12 hours
    Time between dosage and test: 3.0 hours (+/- 5 minutes)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Labs May 18 - Copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	952886

What's your baseline? IGF-1 looks a little low but maybe your baseline is low to begin with.

I'm usually 600+ on 4iu a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      What's your baseline? IGF-1 looks a little low but maybe your baseline is low to begin with.

rado's IGF was always in the dirt on like 4 different kinds of GH. i ran the same shit as him and my IGF was like double his.

peoples baseline vary too much to be able to get a clear picture without multiple tests from the same person using the same dose on various brands of GH. even then, how people respond from baseline isn't a clear science. if we both have the same baseline you may respond better then me or vice versa. in the same way that 2 people can take the same dose of test using the same brand but their total testosterone or free testosterone can be vastly different.

not trying to get into the same old gh argument. just saying we would need about 4 tests from the same person to get the clearest possible picture.

the only thing we can say for sure about OP is that his IGF level is far higher then that of a natty.

with all that said, if this guy were to use whatever GH TP sells at this same dose and his IGF level is 200 points higher then it's pretty clear which GH is stronger.

Comment

I agree for the most part of what you stated above. Hopefully he's done other igf tests and knows his baseline.

It's hard to use Rado as an example for HGH. He does great logs on AAS but think HGH might be a little to complicated for him. lol

I'll be getting blood work done this Monday and hope to have results by Wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post

Isnt it weird that every single blood test you see comes in a "little low"??? Ever thought that maybe you're running more then 4ius without knowing it?

Let's just say "hypothetical" there was actually 15ius in the vial instead of 10. You're running more like 6ius a day and that could explain why your blood always comes back a couple hundred points higher. Until you have your kits tested by a legit laboratory you have no idea what's in them.

Now dont get me wrong, I'd take a few extra ius any day! I'm not bashing the product. I just think just MAYBE you arent comparing 10ius vs 10ius. So instead of jumping in on every single blood test posted with "That's a little low" over and over why not just say "Nice numbers, thanks for sharing"

Comment

and that's how WW3 was started... lol

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              Isnt it weird that every single blood test you see comes in a "little low"??? Ever thought that maybe you're running more then 4ius without knowing it?

Let's just say "hypothetical" there was actually 15ius in the vial instead of 10. You're running more like 6ius a day and that could explain why your blood always comes back a couple hundred points higher. Until you have your kits tested by a legit laboratory you have no idea what's in them.

Now dont get me wrong, I'd take a few extra ius any day! I'm not bashing the product. I just think just MAYBE you arent comparing 10ius vs 10ius. So instead of jumping in on every single blood test posted with "That's a little low" over and over why not just say "Nice numbers, thanks for sharing"

I know you have a very low baseline (pretty sure under 100) when it comes to IGF. So to you a score of 300 on 4iu a day is fantastic. This is part of the reason I'd like to know his baseline and if he ran previous tests. Also, I've tested not only the blacks but greys and they scored almost identical. So no I'm not taking and testing 6iu like you think.

My tests are spot on to most guys I know getting blood work done. Sure some are slightly higher or lower based upon baseline but most are very close. Funny how complicated you try and make it yet it is very simple to understand.

Comment

chadd you did mention something about certain GH being dosed higher on purpose didn't you? i can't remember the details but i remember you telling me something like that.

Comment

Working...
                X