Jin vs ansomone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jin vs ansomone

I can’t make up my mind! Can we get a vote on these two?!!!

I would say they are equal bro.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess you didn't like my answer? I tested ansomone a couple times before. Sometime good sometimes just ok. Greys are a better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        I guess you didn't like my answer? I tested ansomone a couple times before. Sometime good sometimes just ok. Greys are a better choice.

Sorry, no I do believe your answer but he takes forever to contact.... his replies are late and may reflect on how long the shipping would take.

People like SelectHGH or Jintropin.us rePly quickly. It’s all about customer service and with the provider I’m
        Not to convinced. I also seen a lot of poor results on the grey tops from
        Other forums

Comment

On the list you can see 5x reviews on the grey top from TP

Comment

What was their dose and what was their igf results?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              What was their dose and what was their igf results?
              Why does it matter what there igf score is? The results on the spreadsheet clearly shows how many iu in the vial.

If a brand claims 10iu per vial and you only get let’s say 4iu.... u get your igf test by shooting all 10iu and will get a score for “500”

With 500 score people will claim legit but why would I want something less then what I’m paying for ?

Comment

You're not making any sense. So if I give you a 10ml bottle of test 500 (500mg/ml) and a 10ml of Test prop (50mg/ml) you're saying they are equal because the vial of both contain 10ml??

You measure HGH dosage not by iu's but by your igf-1 levels. Just like you don't measure your test dosage by cc's.

I'll stay out of your thread now. Good luck. Order some ansomone from select and let me know how you make out.
                Last edited by Chadd77; 08-09-18, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X