Verified real nordipens?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verified real nordipens?

Looking for pharma nordipens. Real thing. Has anyone bought from this store (Jintropin) and checked HGH an hour later to see if this real HGH and not peptides?

Originally posted by Propofoln View Post
    Looking for pharma nordipens. Real thing. Has anyone bought from this store (Jintropin) and checked HGH an hour later to see if this real HGH and not peptides?
    Sermorelin?

Comment

Anabolic Energy sponsor has those pens for you.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
        Sermorelin?
        No. Brand name Norditropin pens. Real US pharma HGH.

http://jintropin.us/product/norditropin/

Comment

Originally posted by Propofoln View Post
          No. Brand name Norditropin pens. Real US pharma HGH.

http://jintropin.us/product/norditropin/
          jintropin.us is out of russia so i doubt they are US pharma. maybe euro pharma.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            jintropin.us is out of russia so i doubt they are US pharma. maybe euro pharma.
            Has anyone verified if real HGH with 3 hour test?

Comment

I hope they are real I am about to start using them based on some reviews from here lol

Comment

Originally posted by jackbenimble View Post
                I hope they are real I am about to start using them based on some reviews from here lol
                they should be fine, they just wont be manufactured in US. you can always get igf blood work bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  they should be fine, they just wont be manufactured in US. you can always get igf blood work bro.
                  I am with ya - I am not worried because I went with them after seeing a few posts on here of people liking JIN.us Nord pens and you guys do your home work.

I will for 100% sure get IGF blood test after I run it for about a month - I just started the Nord pens at 4IU a day (10 clicks) after finishing off my under-dose Genotropin from Turkey (never again).

Comment

Originally posted by jackbenimble View Post
                    I am with ya - I am not worried because I went with them after seeing a few posts on here of people liking JIN.us Nord pens and you guys do your home work.

I will for 100% sure get IGF blood test after I run it for about a month - I just started the Nord pens at 4IU a day (10 clicks) after finishing off my under-dose Genotropin from Turkey (never again).
                    Tell me more about this underdosed Genotropin? How is that possible with legit pharma stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Nismo99 View Post
                      Tell me more about this underdosed Genotropin? How is that possible with legit pharma stuff?
                      the point is the pharma stuff gets counterfeited also.

unless you buy direct from pharmacy there is never 100% guarantee. hell there have even been cases where the pharmacy gets fake shit. it's rare but it's happened.

Comment

Hey. I'm new to this site looking to find good hgh. Is the jintropin.us site the real deal or ...

It's hard to know. If not is there any other sites you can refer me too. Thanks

Comment

Bought from here. Had bloods. Left a review. Legit.

Comment

Working...
                          X