Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nord pen blood work

Hi all,

As I mentioned I was going to get bloods run as I've been using the JINTROPIN.us Nord pens for about a 3 weeks now.

10 clicks (which if I am not mistaken is about 3.99iu)

I run it 5 days on and 2 days off (mon-fri on sat-sun off)

The results here are higher than the Genotropin pens I've posted before (those were 310ng/mL)

Link: https://imgur.com/a/T3yv2iv (421ng/mL) - With the geno pens I was running 2iu until about 2 days before the blood work where I upped it to 4iu.

The Nords I've been running 3.99iu since day 1.

I never ran 5 on 2 off so it's hard looking at your numbers to know if that is a decent score or not. Do you know what your baseline is?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
      I never ran 5 on 2 off so it's hard looking at your numbers to know if that is a decent score or not. Do you know what your baseline is?
      Unfortunately the only base lines I have are with AAS cycles and at a few points with no external GH I have been once the low 300s.

Over the last year I was never above mid 200s with just AAS and with Geno pens at 2iu I was low 300 and then this at 4iu of the nord pens.

I wish I could know if these are legit or not, I have been noticing numb hands etc and physique improvements so I feel it is? But I recall you saying at 4iu you’ve been in 600s? Wonder if 5 on and 2 off has an impact?

Comment

The reason you do 5 on and 2 of is to save money. 421 is definitely above a normal baseline. Just taking a guess your is prob around 150-200. So you raised your igf by over 200 points. I don't have experience taking 2 days off so it's hard for me to say if that is a decent score or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
          The reason you do 5 on and 2 of is to save money. 421 is definitely above a normal baseline. Just taking a guess your is prob around 150-200. So you raised your igf by over 200 points. I don't have experience taking 2 days off so it's hard for me to say if that is a decent score or not.
          Gotcha - I definitely feel the 4iu of the Nords more than 2iu of the Genotropin I had before.

I did run blood work prior to GH when I was on a moderate blast AAS cycle and my IGF was 186 on that. Whats odd is, over the last year or two I've had instances where it's been well above 200 sometimes mid 300 with no GH at all, but I guess as of my last test prior to GH you're right it was at 186 so 421 definitely is elevated above that.

Also you're correct I do the 5 on 2 off mainly to stretch the GH and save some money.

Once I am out of Nord pens I found a legit US Pharma source for Serostim so I'll be trying that - excited as it is verified US Pharma.

Comment

Working...
          X