*SHIPPING ALERT*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *SHIPPING ALERT*

I've ordered from jintropin 3x and had no issues. came in one week after orders were made.

this is my 4th order and its most complicated yet. i made the order october 13th and it got shipped by the 17th. I didnt arrive in canada until november 6th. That already was really odd to me for it to take that long since it never did.

so i contated jintropin and asked to have another package sent since i dont know how the original order was handled and stored while being delievered.

They sent the same order out the next day. Thats great customer service.

Second package was send novemeber 3rd and came to canada novemeber 10th.

Now its sitting at the sorting ceneter and hasnt gone through customs. thats again weird to me.

as for the original package its been sitting in customs for 1 week now.

the point of this thread is you pay a risk for international shipping. its 50/50

jintropin knows this so will see what happens since im always keeping them updated.

if anyone knows domestic canadian hgh sources please message me

sounds like a Canadian customs issue. sounds like they are snagging Russian packages. me be smart for jintropin to switch to a new carrier. i'm not sure if DHL, Fedex, or UPS are available in russia or if they have to use russian post.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      sounds like a Canadian customs issue. sounds like they are snagging Russian packages. me be smart for jintropin to switch to a new carrier. i'm not sure if DHL, Fedex, or UPS are available in russia or if they have to use russian post.

Yes your very right. I think UPS would be better. I got 10 geno pens and 1
      Anasomne kit. Previous geno orders always arrived fast. Anasomne is first time ordering . Maybe the Chinese letters got customs too look in more

When’s the longest you think I should believe I’m not getting it from customs. Is 7 days enough ?

Comment

Originally posted by Ambush View Post
        Yes your very right. I think UPS would be better. I got 10 geno pens and 1
        Anasomne kit. Previous geno orders always arrived fast. Anasomne is first time ordering . Maybe the Chinese letters got customs too look in more

When’s the longest you think I should believe I’m not getting it from customs. Is 7 days enough ?
        Probably probably more then 21 days sitting in customs you can be sure you won't get it.

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

UPDATE!!!!!

I just got my package. There is tape on it that border security has opened it. Why did they still let it through?

My
          Other package has left customs also.... should I have any concerns

Comment

UPDATE!!!!!

I just got my package. There is tape on it that border security has opened it. Why did they still let it through?

My
            Other package has left customs also.... should I have any concerns
            It's just not a big enough deal for them I guess. They opened it looking for "real" drugs they deem dangerous to society I assume.

Comment

It's just not a big enough deal for them I guess. They opened it looking for "real" drugs they deem dangerous to society I assume.

The second package got sent back to Russia tho.... why would they let one package in with the border checking what’s inside and taping it back up but not let the second package in?

Comment

The second package got sent back to Russia tho.... why would they let one package in with the border checking what’s inside and taping it back up but not let the second package in?
                Different customs agent, one cared and one didn't I assume. It's not this exact rule type deal. The agents are so busy they have to make a decision in seconds. Unless it's something serious that gets there attention.

Comment

My order has been pending arrival at USPS facility. How long does that usually take?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper87 View Post
                    My order has been pending arrival at USPS facility. How long does that usually take?

it really depends bro. especially this time of year. black Friday and the holiday season has shipping slowed to a crawl. i wouldn't worry about it for another week.

Comment

it really depends bro. especially this time of year. black Friday and the holiday season has shipping slowed to a crawl. i wouldn't worry about it for another week.

Thanks. I figured that and it’s probably a good time to get packages through, given the shear amount. I’m just anxious to start and then place another order.

First timer, started out small. I was burned by another site.

Comment

Just had an order stuck on the same status for over 2 weeks. Emailed them and they said they are going to reship the order. Anyone else having similar issues?

I hope I’m not getting burned again.

Comment

Just had an order stuck on the same status for over 2 weeks. Emailed them and they said they are going to reship the order. Anyone else having similar issues?

I hope I’m not getting burned again.

Your not. There great people. I ended up getting my package that was on hold and had the second package sent back to them :)

Comment

*SHIPPING ALERT*

Your not. There great people. I ended up getting my package that was on hold and had the second package sent back to them :)

Yeah, they’re awesome. It was all on the shipping end. All is good and their customer service is pretty epic.

Comment

Yeah, they’re awesome. It was all on the shipping end. All is good and their customer service is pretty epic.

good to hear guys. glad they took care of you.

Comment

Working...
                              X