Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nord pen, hand numbness

Quick question,

After running 10 click of the Nordi pens (3.99iu) - basically over the last month both hands feel fight, get painful at times at night, and both of my index fingers feel just a slight bit of numbness right at the tip pretty much all day.

None of these sides have been bad enough yet for me to be extremely worried, and I do plan to drop back down to 2iu soon - just wondering if I could be doing any long term damage? I think I've had these sides for about 1-2 months now.

i don't think any long term damage no. sides should go away soon. i'd probably drop the dose to 3iu per day if it was me. 2iu might be too low depending on goals.

Comment

Thanks for the info - I am in a bulk phase right now so you may be right, 3 probably is a better place to be.

I'll drop it down and see if that helps.

Comment

i say keep it at 3 the whole time. it will take time to see real results. keep it at 3 for at least 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          i say keep it at 3 the whole time. it will take time to see real results. keep it at 3 for at least 6 months.
          Do you think from the perspective of getting the most out of it, I should just tough out the hand numbness and stay at 4? It is annoying, but, so far for the past 2 months I've lived with it.

I am going to be switching to Legit US Pharma Serostim soon as well (currently on the last few JINOTROPIN.us Nord pens).

Comment

yea it wont hurt

Comment

Working...
            X