Hgh serum for jintropin.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hgh serum for jintropin.

I recieved my products the other day. Codes checked out for jintropins. I'll be doing hgh serum and igf test for all 3 products. I decided to come share this info with you guys cause I'm a member on different forum and everybody should see this. I'm waiting on Nords still should be here this week. Shipping took about 2 weeks and I should of waited till after the holidays but it's still great T/A

Jintropin did 10iu intermuscular left delt. Going this morning so around 3-4 hrs I'll keep everybody posted on exact time blood was pulled. Takes couple days to get results. Here are some pics of products. I did shot about an hour ago and hands are tingling pretty bad so that's a good sign

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

so you only did a single 10iu shot and then went it for test? i'm pretty sure that's not long enough to give an accurate reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      so you only did a single 10iu shot and then went it for test? i'm pretty sure that's not long enough to give an accurate reading.
      Huh? I went for hgh serum today not IGF. I'll be doing IGF in 3-4 weeks.

Comment

the way you typed the first post made it sound like you were going in for serum and IGF test today. let us know the igf results, that's the real gauge.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
          the way you typed the first post made it sound like you were going in for serum and IGF test today. let us know the igf results, that's the real gauge.
          Oh ok. I apologize for the confusion. I tried to put everything I was going to do in one post sorry.

Blood drawn 4hrs 5min after pin. Should have results by Wednesday hopefully.

Comment

Have any of you guys used the Green top jins?

Comment

Results are in. Blood drawn 4 hrs 5 min after pin which is perfect cause hgh serum levels peak between 4-6 hrs. It's good to get hgh serum to make sure its lagit so we will see in couple weeks when I test for IGF. Highest numbers I've gotten so far were 400 with 4iu ED and with good AST/ALT numbers.

Comment

What’s your baseline IGF-1?

Comment

im not sure how to read these tests..... is the results good?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                    What’s your baseline IGF-1?
                    Baseline 137. Highest I scored so far has been 400 and that was with 200 points over normal levels with my AST/ALT levels.
                    I'm on hep c meds right now and just did IGF test with another brand and IGF was 336 with perfect AST/ALT numbers so from my research and bloodwork your liver function dosent have a huge impact on numbers cause hgh converts to igf going through your liver. I know everybody is different and I thought for awhile it was my liver function but obviously that isnt the case it was just the hgh I was taking wasnt as potent. Sorry if I'm not making sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambush View Post
                      im not sure how to read these tests..... is the results good?
                      Yes 25 hgh serum is very good

Comment

Working...
                      X