IGF RESULTS FOR JINTROPIN KITS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IGF RESULTS FOR JINTROPIN KITS.

Ok I purchased 2x 50iu kits of the jintropins and i did a hgh serum and scored a 25 which i thought was pretty good but my IGF wasnt so great and i was expecting better considering the quality and the price. I was doing 3iu ED. My baseline IGF is 137.

With the first 50iu kit I did igf test about 17 days in and scored 287 which isnt bad

With second 50iu kit I did igf test with 35 days straight on jins and scored 171 so the second kit wasnt good at all cause obviously my levels went way down.

To be honest if it was some other generic brand I wouldn't really care but these aren't that cheap and I was expecting better cause jintropin.us takes pride in their products.

Well this is the hgh game nothing is guaranteed but atleast now I know so I can stop wondering how the jins are. Figured you guys wanted me to share results.

I just started the nords so I'll keep you guys posted on them as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Even 287 on 3iu isn’t good. If your baseline is 137 then your results should be around 400+ On 3iu.

Comment

Have you notified them ?

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
        Even 287 on 3iu isn’t good. If your baseline is 137 then your results should be around 400+ On 3iu.
        The 287 igf was with the first 5 vials and was only on for 2 weeks when I got bloodwork so they would of kept going up but the second kit wasnt ws potent as the first.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambush View Post
          Have you notified them ?
          Ya I sent email to let them know but I dont expect them to do anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambush View Post
            Have you notified them ?
            Jintropin.us responded and they said

Thanks for notifying us, we are really sorry that you're not satisfied with the results, but the product is really legit and original. We really hope you will get better results*from using other brands!*

Comment

Working...
            X