Shipping Concern - Trap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shipping Concern - Trap?

My recent order from jintropin.us took about 28 days for it to clear customs and is now sitting the local USPS center waiting for pickup.

However, according to the tracking information...there has been no delivery attempts made and I have been unsuccessful at trying to get USPS to deliver it via their website which is all very weird and out of the norm to me.

Does anyone have any similar experiences? And do you think there is any risk in attempting to pick it up at the post office?

I'm just looking for any thoughts or guidance here.

I have tried getting jintropin.us to do something on their side as the "sender" but they are saying there is nothing they can do. Needless to say, this has been a really unfortunate experience considering I have been ordering from jintropin.us for over a year now and have always had good reviews and good experiences both with customer service and shipping methodology.

Originally posted by JustAnotherGuy View Post
    My recent order from jintropin.us took about 28 days for it to clear customs and is now sitting the local USPS center waiting for pickup.

However, according to the tracking information...there has been no delivery attempts made and I have been unsuccessful at trying to get USPS to deliver it via their website which is all very weird and out of the norm to me.

Does anyone have any similar experiences? And do you think there is any risk in attempting to pick it up at the post office?

I have tried getting jintropin.us to do something on their side as the "sender" but they are saying there is nothing they can do. Needless to say, this has been a really unfortunate experience considering I have been ordering from jintropin.us for over a year now and have always had good reviews and good experiences both with customer service and shipping methodology.
    Once jintropin.us ships a pack it's out of their hands. Could you be a little more clear on the situation. So they did not attempt do deliver? What does tracking say? Did they contact you to come sign for pack?

It has happened to me where they attempted to deliver but I wasnt home so they leave a card and tell you they were there. So you sign up on USPS for redelivery and in the comment box just say if nobody is home could you leave package on front steps or mailbox thank you.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

No delivery attempt made or reference about any attempt to contact me.

The tracking information had two separate lines with respect to my post office...the first line said "Arrived at post office" and the second line said "Available for pickup." And that both lines were on the same day within a 2 hour period of each other. That was the last tracking line. This was about 2 weeks ago now.

Comment

yea there is nothing jintropin.us can do. it's been sent. usps is in full control.

as far as the USPS goes. take a screen shot of the tracking details please. I've never seen "available for pickup" with no attempt to deliver first.

Comment

Ya I've never seen that either. Tracking saying available for pick up. That's def strange. Sign up for USPS and see if you can sign up for delivery cause if you have been waiting 2 weeks and it's been sitting at local post office for that long that's strange. I wouldn't go sign for it cause they havent even attempted to deleiver it.

Comment

I wouldnt go pick it up bro I dont care what other guys have done cause everybody's situation is differnt. It's not worth it. Just gotta wait it out and try to sign up for USPS maybe it will tell you more info. You can click on the picture of your package on the website and will tell you the delivery details. Good luck bro keep us posted.

Comment

If this all happened over 2 weeks ago the package was probably returned. They keep items for 10 days I believe. I would call the 800 number and check on it.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherGuy View Post

Any update?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy14 View Post
                  Any update?

The fact that he wouldn't post a screenshot of the tracking is odd to me..

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    The fact that he wouldn't post a screenshot of the tracking is odd to me..

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
                    Ya I thought the same thing or he is one of those guys that join a forum cause he is having an issiue so he prob got his pack and we will hear from him again on the next order lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X