Elbow Pain from GH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elbow Pain from GH

I have noticed elbow pain on my right arm switching up in 2 different areas.
    my dosages where high when the pain began 12ius to 15ius. I have sinced lowered my dose to 4ius with an improvement in the pain, but still noticeably less pain than before.
    My question is, will this go away?
    Last edited by Charlie Mack; 06-08-19, 10:19 PM.

you mentioned 12-15iu so I assume you are talking about GH.

yes it should go away now that you have lowered the dose overtime. you can take the dose down to 3iu let the pain go away then raise back up to 4. there was never any reason to start at 15iu. should have started at 4 and stayed there. only thing you will get from that much gh is sides.

Comment

Yes Somatropin, I started out at 2ius last July and been running it since with only a week or 2 off due to traveling.
      I didnt bump it up till Dec of last year and then I was only running 4ius. I say around February I bumped it up again to 8ius and just to test the waters I tried 12 and 15 ius for a week and tapered back down to 8ius until recently. And what is crazy is a 200iu kit has lasted a year and I have 2 bottles left. I love the stuff though, it's literally knocked out all the issues I had with my knees, ankles & hips. It's about time to re-up.
      Thanks Bouncer for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Mack View Post
        Yes Somatropin, I started out at 2ius last July and been running it since with only a week or 2 off due to traveling.
        I didnt bump it up till Dec of last year and then I was only running 4ius. I say around February I bumped it up again to 8ius and just to test the waters I tried 12 and 15 ius for a week and tapered back down to 8ius until recently. And what is crazy is a 200iu kit has lasted a year and I have 2 bottles left. I love the stuff though, it's literally knocked out all the issues I had with my knees, ankles & hips. It's about time to re-up.
        Thanks Bouncer for your help.
        How has a 200iu kit lasted you a year? Even at 2iu per day a 200iu kit would only last you 100 days. 4iu per day would only last you 50 days..

I hope there was a typo or something because if a 200iu kit has lasted you that long you haven't been dosing it properly at all.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

No it's right. 20iu bottle with 10 bottles. Added 2cc back water and use a 50iu pin when taking. I draw up 4 ticks.
          I could be wrong.

Comment

No it's right. 20iu bottle with 10 bottles. Added 2cc back water and use a 50iu pin when taking. I draw up 4 ticks.
            I could be wrong.
            Bro lol. No. It's basic math. Pretend you use 10iu per day to make this really simple.

At 10iu per day a 200iu kit will only last you 20 days.

GH is not cheap bro. I don't know what the hell your doing but if a single 200iu kit has lasted you a year you are completely lost.

Not talking shit bro, trying to help you here. Your dosing is very wrong.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

I know bro....lol. No harm taken.
              This is the first time running a kit. And I must be doing it wrong or something wrong. All I know is it's some strong stuff and really trimmed me down and my joints are super healthy now.
              On my next kit I will contact you and have you help me out if that's ok?
              Thank you for your advice and input.

Comment

If you can’t do basic math sell your kits.

Comment

I know bro....lol. No harm taken.
                  This is the first time running a kit. And I must be doing it wrong or something wrong. All I know is it's some strong stuff and really trimmed me down and my joints are super healthy now.
                  On my next kit I will contact you and have you help me out if that's ok?
                  Thank you for your advice and input.
                  your dose must be literally like .1 iu per day for it to have lasted you that long. i don't see how you could be getting any results from that low a dose bro.

imagine being starving and you eat 1 potato chip and then claim you are full. see what i'm saying? the amount you took is so little it can't possibly have done anything. this is classic placebo effect. when you believe something to be working your mind makes it your reality.

again, not talking shit. just trying to stress the fact that you 100% wasted the GH at the tiny dose you must be using.

Comment

Working...
                  X