View Single Post
rhinotat2
Old 06-06-05, 09:21 AM

Superior Newbie
Ya the only advantage is see now is that you are at least jump starting your own test every 6 weeks. Looks like I'll do the 6-4 for a year with the prop , screw the enath. What other test are short esters, any of them? After a few rounds I'd like to change things up to give the recoptors a different feel.

The main difference between propionate, cypionate, and enanthate is the respective duration of effect. In contrast to the long-acting enanthate and cypionate depot steroids, propionate has a distinctly lower duration of effect.

Testosterone proprionate has a duration of effect of 1 to 2 days." An eye-catching difference, however, is that the athlete "draws" distinctly less water with propionate and visibly lower water retention occurs. Since propionate is quickly effective, often after only one or two days, the athlete experiences an increase of his training energy, a better pump, an increased appetite, and a slight strength gain.

Where does suspension fall? I am assuming short because of it being water based. cyp & enan are obviously eliminated.

Last edited by rhinotat2; 06-06-05 at 11:50 AM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote