View Single Post
eduardo
Old 01-03-18, 05:01 PM
best customer service

Superior Newbie
Hello friends, I have always ordered from oversees companies getting pharma grade stuff from most expensive labs making sure i was getting great quality, which always implies high prices, long wait, fees for payments to a third party and expensive shipping cost; after some time being in this forum i realize that a few sponsors have been thoroughly tested and out of those i picked the one that answered the quickest...Pharmavollabs has being AMEZING!! from day number one...I got my first order today and it took nothing but 3 days (WOW!!!), the package is by far the best i have ever gotten (well secure, strong, discrete), inside the box was filled with Styrofoam popcorn and the bottles well secure), the presentation of the items is impeccable.I feel safe and confident cause i know am buying proven quality...but the most amazing part of all this is this brother from PHARMAVOLLABS, he answers so quick, the man is just friendly period...it is a great thing to build a clean cordial relationship when you are doing this kind of business and this brother is all about costumer satisfaction. PHARMAVOLLABS has made a new faithful customer.
is Online   Reply With Quote