View Single Post
Bouncer
Old 05-20-18, 06:54 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Here's a tid bit of a story, thought of you bro when I heard it.

Yesterday I met this family and the husband was diagnosed with PTSD.

told me the govt stripped him of guns and right to bear arms because he was diagnosed with PTSD.

I didnt want to tell him, but I was actually impressed but also shocked that our govt actually took some action.

I see what you're saying bouncer, BUT....it is ok to own a piece and have a card...it'll be no different of the monies I get from cannabis and put a deposit into my accounts, that is against federal laws, you do know that right?

Guess what? We do it everyday, dispensaries do it day in, day out. Loopholes bro, loopholes!

The feds will never intervene with those who have a card and right to bear arms

You get way too caught up with the system, I know the system 100 folds better than you ever will and why's that?

I've been through it and until you do, you will never understand it but rather talk it like many do and NOT realize how the system really works, it just doesn't....

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
i'm not arguing with ya bro. i'm not against weed at all. it's retarded that it's illegal on the federal level.

i'm just saying i'd rather my drug use not be advertised to the government with registration. especially if I owned a firearm and have a previous police record like you mentioned you have.

just looking out bro. i'm not against anything your doing here. i got no issue with weed or gun ownership obviously.
is Online   Reply With Quote