View Single Post
Old 07-16-18, 06:18 AM
boricuarage79's Avatar
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Age: 39
Likes: 1711
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf View Post
You'll need to take a riding test to get an endorsement on your license. However, if you take an MSF course, they will waive the test. At least, that's the way it was back when I started riding.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Did mine 11 years ago. First i was doing a german course. They wanted 1500 euros and would of took bout 2 months to for course. Had my bike before my license. Yea riding illegally lol.. took my ass to florida and did a 3 day msf course and got my endorsement for like 180 bucks.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
people say nothing is impossible, but i do nothing all day
is Online   Reply With Quote