SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > ACHEM GEAR
Reload this Page Need Members willing to do Bloodwork

ACHEM GEAR Trusted Source


Like Tree15Likes
  • 1 Post By ACHEMPHARM
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By epix00
  • 1 Post By epix00
  • 1 Post By ACHEMPHARM
  • 1 Post By ACHEMPHARM
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By ACHEMPHARM
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-18, 07:22 PM
Need Members willing to do Bloodwork
  #1
 
ACHEMPHARM's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 16
Hello guys i want to let it be known that i am looking for 3 members who are willing to do bloodwork in exchange for our testosterone products.

Sustachem 250mg/ml- Testosterones mix- 2 vials to test

Testachem E 250mg- Testosterone Enanthate- 2 vials to test

Testachem C 200mg/ml- Testosterone Cypionate- 2 vials to test

So i am looking for 3 testers here so please post here in this thread if you are interested in being a tester.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-18, 07:53 PM
  #2
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3393
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHEMPHARM View Post
Hello guys i want to let it be known that i am looking for 3 members who are willing to do bloodwork in exchange for our testosterone products.

Sustachem 250mg/ml- Testosterones mix- 2 vials to test

Testachem E 250mg- Testosterone Enanthate- 2 vials to test

Testachem C 200mg/ml- Testosterone Cypionate- 2 vials to test

So i am looking for 3 testers here so please post here in this thread if you are interested in being a tester.
welcome and nice way to prove your products are good....good shit!
ACHEMPHARM likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-18, 12:58 PM
  #3
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10894
I'll run the test E for ya bro. the members here aren't very trusting of new sources because they've seen some shitty sources come and go. gotta build up a good reputation here.
rado and ACHEMPHARM like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-18, 01:21 PM
  #4
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1463
I will try your test e.. what type of oil do you use?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ACHEMPHARM likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-18, 01:28 PM
  #5
 
ACHEMPHARM's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 16
Understood bouncer.So I need one more tester.Tomorow I will check back and we will go from there.boricuarage79 you and bouncer will be doing testing and thankyou for offering your time.Will be gettin* info Tomorow fellas to ship out and we will see if we can get a third person.Would like to see someone try the sust as well if anyone is interested.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-18, 01:56 PM
  #6
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10894
lets get 1 person to test the sust.

turbo? avid? chuck? epix?

you guys will be happy with the results i guarantee it.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-18, 03:26 PM
  #7
 
epix00's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Likes: 288
I'll test it and do bloods pm me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
AvidFisherman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-18, 03:30 PM
  #8
 
epix00's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Likes: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by epix00 View Post
I'll test it and do bloods pm me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I do bloods very regularly so this is not an issue. Let me know if you want me to test it on a blast or on hrt dosages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
ACHEMPHARM likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-18, 03:58 PM
  #9
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3393
About time some of you fools woke the f/up����
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-18, 09:53 PM
  #10
 
ACHEMPHARM's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by epix00 View Post
I do bloods very regularly so this is not an issue. Let me know if you want me to test it on a blast or on hrt dosages.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk


Pm me your info
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-18, 09:54 PM
  #11
 
ACHEMPHARM's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I will try your test e.. what type of oil do you use?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk


Pm me your info
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-18, 09:54 PM
  #12
 
ACHEMPHARM's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I'll run the test E for ya bro. the members here aren't very trusting of new sources because they've seen some shitty sources come and go. gotta build up a good reputation here.

Pummeled your Info
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-18, 04:51 PM
  #13
 
ACHEMPHARM's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 16
@epix00



Pm me your info brother
epix00 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-18, 11:54 PM
  #14
 
ACHEMPHARM's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
I will try your test e.. what type of oil do you use?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk



I have your tracking for you brother check your pm.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-18, 10:36 AM
  #15
 
epix00's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Likes: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHEMPHARM View Post
I have your tracking for you brother check your pm.
Did you see the pm I sent you the other day btw. I never heard back. Either way it's fine. Just want to be on the lookout if you didn't have time to make the adjustment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-18, 07:53 PM
  #16
 
ACHEMPHARM's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by epix00 View Post
Did you see the pm I sent you the other day btw. I never heard back. Either way it's fine. Just want to be on the lookout if you didn't have time to make the adjustment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Of course I have seen your pm.

You can run the test however you like.Your pack is allready on the way.
epix00 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-18, 08:27 PM
  #17
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3393
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHEMPHARM View Post
Of course I have seen your pm.

You can run the test however you like.Your pack is allready on the way.
I hope you sent him a pipe bomb
epix00 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-18, 11:35 AM
  #18
 
epix00's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Likes: 288
I was referring to the address thing not the blast or cruise lol. But good to know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-18, 11:36 AM
  #19
 
epix00's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Likes: 288
Thanks again btw.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-18, 05:58 AM
  #20
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1463
Package receive yesterday, but picked it up today @ the post office in this -8degree cold as I had to sign for it..
Got here in a few days once I got the tracking number.
Good packaging..
Oil looks smooth and clear

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Bouncer likes this.

Last edited by boricuarage79; 02-27-18 at 11:03 AM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-18, 12:41 PM
  #21
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10894
what dose you gonna run bori? remember, too much and you turn into a nut.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-18, 01:04 PM
  #22
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1463
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
what dose you gonna run bori? remember, too much and you turn into a nut.
1 gram

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-18, 01:20 PM
  #23
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10894
lol. insanity in 3..2..1..
boricuarage79 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-18, 10:46 PM
  #24
 
ACHEMPHARM's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 16
Good update and thankyou for the pic.whatever dose you run you will enjoy.
boricuarage79 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-18, 05:57 PM
  #25
 
epix00's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jul 2004
Likes: 288
Just checking on the status of mine since it hasn't come yet. Excited to report back and give my expert opinion as an aas addict.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-18, 08:39 PM
  #26
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by epix00 View Post
Just checking on the status of mine since it hasn't come yet. Excited to report back and give my expert opinion as an aas addict.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
i think it might take up to 2 weeks only becahse its coming from overseas


Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-18, 12:32 PM
  #27
 
ACHEMPHARM's Avatar
 
Superior Newbie
Join Date: Feb 2018
Likes: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
i think it might take up to 2 weeks only becahse its coming from overseas


Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk


Correct..
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-18, 03:28 PM
  #28
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10894
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHEMPHARM View Post
Correct..
i just wish we could atleast get a tracking so we can know when it will be arriving.
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-18, 01:50 AM
  #29
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
i just wish we could atleast get a tracking so we can know when it will be arriving.
just be patient. forget about it oopsie gift at ur doorstep... let me guess; you dont get it??

let me break it down kindergarten style for you;


forget about your gear. they're on the way. before u know it it'll be waiting for you at your house. there. done. finito.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-18, 11:47 AM
  #30
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androman View Post
just be patient. forget about it oopsie gift at ur doorstep... let me guess; you dont get it??

let me break it down kindergarten style for you;


forget about your gear. they're on the way. before u know it it'll be waiting for you at your house. there. done. finito.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
stfu.

when someone says they will have a tracking for you I expect to have a tracking. i like to know when I can expect someone. i like to know if something possibly got snagged in customs etc..
Androman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-18, 03:34 AM
  #31
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
I'll run the test E for ya bro. the members here aren't very trusting of new sources because they've seen some shitty sources come and go. gotta build up a good reputation here.
bump

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0