SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > Anabolic Energy
Reload this Page Favorite body part to train

Anabolic Energy Trusted Source

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By dna9488
  • 1 Post By piratex

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-17, 09:32 AM
Favorite body part to train

Trusted
Good morning fellas.Today for me is arm day.This is my favorite body part to train above all else.My arms are my best body part and respond very well.When I'm done with an am arm session I feel energized and ready to take on the day.

I want d to know what is some of you guys favorite body part to train and why?Anything goes and I can sa I dread leg day.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-17, 09:39 AM

Administrator
Delts
AENERGY likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-17, 10:11 AM

Superior Admiral
I love training chest. I don't need to train heavy for my chest to grow. It's all about contraction and stimulation.

I hate training biceps. After 2 exercises in they feel hard and tight (not a pump feeling). They just feel sluggish and don't want to grow like they used to. On top of that my left rear rotator cuff starts to hurt after doing curls, so I have to be careful about that. It takes away from my bicep workout, and I end up focusing on my triceps more.
AENERGY likes this.
Old 01-11-17, 11:08 AM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by dna9488 View Post
I love training chest. I don't need to train heavy for my chest to grow. It's all about contraction and stimulation.

I hate training biceps. After 2 exercises in they feel hard and tight (not a pump feeling). They just feel sluggish and don't want to grow like they used to. On top of that my left rear rotator cuff starts to hurt after doing curls, so I have to be careful about that. It takes away from my bicep workout, and I end up focusing on my triceps more.
Try putting biceps on back day.Train biceps first in the workout with moves like preacher,concentration,spider curls.Then train your back after your done with the biceps.Promise You this will spark new growth with the biceps.Keep it lighter and controlled as well.
Old 01-11-17, 01:34 PM

Superior Amateur
My favorite these days are legs. Legs have always been my week & small muscles but I started training them twice a week and I'm loving the results. I may even ware shorts this summer. lol
AENERGY likes this.
Old 01-12-17, 09:08 AM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by piratex View Post
My favorite these days are legs. Legs have always been my week & small muscles but I started training them twice a week and I'm loving the results. I may even ware shorts this summer. lol

I used to love leg day as well back when I could squat heavy.Now injurys keep me from heavy squats and dreads as well.These days it's high reps and volume for legs.Rough shit.
Old 01-12-17, 02:17 PM

Founding Member
legs
Old 01-13-17, 03:28 PM

Trusted
Looks like legs may be the majority
Old 01-13-17, 04:21 PM

Superior Amateur
Don't know about you guys but mine is my penis. Love training that muscle.
Old 01-13-17, 06:35 PM

Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erod13 View Post
Don't know about you guys but mine is my penis. Love training that muscle.
Lmao..

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0