SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > Anabolic Energy
Reload this Page Anabolic Energy-Test and Anadrol discreet shipping

Anabolic Energy Trusted Source

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By AENERGY

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-17, 02:13 PM
Anabolic Energy-Test and Anadrol discreet shipping

Founding Member
So today I ended up getting the test and anadrol from AE.

Discreet shipping and fast as well, considering where it's coming from.

I will start this once I finish the Dbol cycle, unless I'm told/asked by the people who sent me the gear to begin sooner.

3 bottles of enanthate and 60 tabs of drol at 50mgs each.

I will get blood work done before and after. I want to see how strong these products are and post labs.

AE and the crew are very responsive and always on top of their shipping and products

I will more than likely run test at 375mgs at E5D and drol at 25mgs ED, possibly the drol could go up to it's full of 50mgs.

Last time I did drol, I could only take 2 weeks of it. In all honesty, Drol is my favorite next to Tren. I talk about tren so much because I can tolerate it.

Drol IMO is superior(to tren) to what I need and like achieving from my cycles.

I won't post shipping pics, but I will say that it was delivered right into my box like a piece of mail
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170217_121431.jpg (1.71 MB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg 20170217_121444.jpg (989.6 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg 20170217_121512.jpg (2.44 MB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 20170217_121536.jpg (4.37 MB, 21 views)
AENERGY likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-17, 07:04 PM

Trusted
Looks great brother and look forward to when you start this one.Thankyou for doing this for us.
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-17, 09:58 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AENERGY View Post
Looks great brother and look forward to when you start this one.Thankyou for doing this for us.
No, thank you
Old 02-19-17, 12:21 PM

Superior Newbie
Guys, im not on any cycle, havent done one yet... But somehow i got gyno, for maybe 6 months now, not too big, mild case maybe. ( prob from test booster, that's the only thing i took )
So i've done some researches and read somewhere that there is quite a big chance to reverse the effect of it by taking nolva 20mg/ed for 6 months or at least make it really smaller ( i know letro could help too, but after reasearches i decided to try it with nolva ), also i've read that nolva could increase my test, lean me out and stuff like that so thats a +.
Now my question is about the estrogen rebound effect, will it occure after i stop my 6 months nolva ccycle? Should i use some letro after that, maybe for 2 or 3 weeks? Or there is absolutely no need for letro? If yeah, how much of it should i take per day?
Pleease dont write me some science reseasrcches, if u know the answer and what to do, please answer me, i would really apriciatte it.
Thanks guys.
Old 02-19-17, 12:59 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by moko95 View Post
Guys, im not on any cycle, havent done one yet... But somehow i got gyno, for maybe 6 months now, not too big, mild case maybe. ( prob from test booster, that's the only thing i took )
So i've done some researches and read somewhere that there is quite a big chance to reverse the effect of it by taking nolva 20mg/ed for 6 months or at least make it really smaller ( i know letro could help too, but after reasearches i decided to try it with nolva ), also i've read that nolva could increase my test, lean me out and stuff like that so thats a +.
Now my question is about the estrogen rebound effect, will it occure after i stop my 6 months nolva ccycle? Should i use some letro after that, maybe for 2 or 3 weeks? Or there is absolutely no need for letro? If yeah, how much of it should i take per day?
Pleease dont write me some science reseasrcches, if u know the answer and what to do, please answer me, i would really apriciatte it.
Thanks guys.
bro stop asking the same question in 10 different threads.
Old 02-19-17, 01:05 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
bro stop asking the same question in 10 different threads.
i know, im sorry. Just wanted more people to see it
Old 02-19-17, 05:31 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by moko95 View Post
i know, im sorry. Just wanted more people to see it
Wtf...stop

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0