SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Anabolic Energy
Reload this Page rado's Anabolic Energy - Anadrol & Test log/review

Anabolic Energy Trusted Source


Like Tree29Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-03-17, 01:19 PM
rado's Anabolic Energy - Anadrol & Test log/review
  #1
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
First and foremost i need to thank AE and his crew for waiting this long for me to start. Not once did AE make me feel pressured to begin, and I've had his gear for nearly 2 months, stand up crew all day.

Now onto my log.

This is how i ended up having the opportunity for this log.
https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...og-opportunity

Here's the thread on shipping and his products sent to me.

https://www.superiormuscle.com/forum...creet-shipping

I started the drol and test this morning, 25mgs and a nice smoooth injection of 1.5ccs (375mgs) test.

Drol is something that i love/hate, unlike tren that i enjoy so much. I will know here within 10 days or so if i can handle the drol.

Last time i did it, couldn't handle more than 2 weeks. Low back pumps, like insane shit....high blood pressure, nose bleeds, etc.

Back then i also wasn't training nor eating like i do now, we shall see.

I've got pics now and will take more as time goes.

Wish me luck
Bouncer and lipripper like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 02:38 PM
  #2
 
piratex's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Oct 2016
Likes: 204
Good luck!!
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 02:39 PM
  #3
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2376
What's the goal Ya got for running it ?
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 03:10 PM
  #4
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
What's the goal Ya got for running it ?
I've got the lean and size i want, i want to add more brute strength.

Last time i did flat bench at 405lbs, i ripped my chest, although previously ive done 405
This past weekend i hit 395...repping 315lbs for 8...my ass to floor squats are weak imo, maxing at 465, but this is a full ass to floor squat, none of that half ass shit you see in the gym...ny deads? Eh...last time i did deads, i repped 405lbs for 10..but don't do them due to not wanting a thick core.

So i want more strength and i will get it...ive got videos too of my lifts, so im nicely keeping track of my progress for sure.
lipripper and razo like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 03:14 PM
  #5
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I've got the lean and size i want, i want to add more brute strength.

Last time i did flat bench at 405lbs, i ripped my chest, although previously ive done 405
This past weekend i hit 395...repping 315lbs for 8...my ass to floor squats are weak imo, maxing at 465, but this is a full ass to floor squat, none of that half ass shit you see in the gym...ny deads? Eh...last time i did deads, i repped 405lbs for 10..but don't do them due to not wanting a thick core.

So i want more strength and i will get it...ive got videos too of my lifts, so im nicely keeping track of my progress for sure.
When you say you ripped your chest, was it minor or major tear? I tore my PEC major when I was 23 benching. Had it surgically repaired. Never benched the same since, not even close.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 03:20 PM
  #6
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
When you say you ripped your chest, was it minor or major tear? I tore my PEC major when I was 23 benching. Had it surgically repaired. Never benched the same since, not even close.
It was one step from surgery. Took me 10 months just to do the bar, alone...yes, just the bar alone lol.

Now? Im a full blown retard going back at it strong as fuck and i need to stop, but i won't
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 03:31 PM
  #7
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
It was one step from surgery. Took me 10 months just to do the bar, alone...yes, just the bar alone lol.

Now? Im a full blown retard going back at it strong as fuck and i need to stop, but i won't

Your a better man then me bro. Last time I started experimenting with going up in weight was about 2 years ago, I tore the opposite side. I was out for 4 weeks. Luckily it was minor and it healed itself but never again. I have no problem going heavy on incline but flat just puts way too much strain on my chest. I still do flat but do moderate weight and alot of reps.

Till this day when I see guys at the gym half my size doing stupid weight for a max of one rep with super wide grip, I cringe.
BEAST and lipripper like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 03:34 PM
  #8
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
Your a better man then me bro. Last time I started experimenting with going up in weight was about 2 years ago, I tore the opposite side. I was out for 4 weeks. Luckily it was minor and it healed itself but never again. I have no problem going heavy on incline but flat just puts way too much strain on my chest. I still do flat but do moderate weight and alot of reps.

Till this day when I see guys at the gym half my size doing stupid weight for a max of one rep with super wide grip, I cringe.
I also have a titanium rod in my forearm. I've got worn out arms and joints lol.

Not long ago i had posted my mri results and vowed to not lift heavy anymore, yea well that lasted, not!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 03:53 PM
  #9
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I also have a titanium rod in my forearm. I've got worn out arms and joints lol.

Not long ago i had posted my mri results and vowed to not lift heavy anymore, yea well that lasted, not!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Yea, they attached the torn muscle to my bone using some anchor, It's pretty crazy. It's the worst Injury I ever had and the reason why I just don't crazy on flat bench anymore. That fear of being put out of commission for a few months is always there when I do flat bench.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-17, 05:12 PM
  #10
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
Yea, they attached the torn muscle to my bone using some anchor, It's pretty crazy. It's the worst Injury I ever had and the reason why I just don't crazy on flat bench anymore. That fear of being put out of commission for a few months is always there when I do flat bench.
I feel ya pain nigg

If i practiced what i preached, boy look it here....I'd be golden, BUT.....far from it
razo likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-17, 09:31 PM
  #11
 
Trusted
Join Date: Sep 2016
Likes: 42
Hey brother nice to see you give the gear a spin and good luck meeting your goals.
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-17, 03:45 AM
  #12
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by AENERGY View Post
Hey brother nice to see you give the gear a spin and good luck meeting your goals.
Thanks man
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-17, 07:22 AM
  #13
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
No soreness or anything the next day.

Their been times ive shot my scripted test and leaves me a bit sore at times.

Waiting for drol to kick in
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 08:20 AM
  #14
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Woke up this morning with cold sweats. Not sure if it's the drol or his test. Probably just a fluke this morning, but strange.

I'm being super careful in listening to my back. I don't want to experience what i did last time, low back pumps got so bad i did only 2 weeks of drol. However i am doing 25mgs for now and will adjust accordingly.

I'm certain next week i will notice something different, whether it be externally or internally
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 08:32 AM
  #15
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Woke up this morning with cold sweats. Not sure if it's the drol or his test. Probably just a fluke this morning, but strange.

I'm being super careful in listening to my back. I don't want to experience what i did last time, low back pumps got so bad i did only 2 weeks of drol. However i am doing 25mgs for now and will adjust accordingly.

I'm certain next week i will notice something different, whether it be externally or internally
Damn Rado, didn't you just come off some dbol? Give your liver a break bro .

Anyways, I heard balkan and sp are quality so I'm looking forward to seeing your results. Thanks for log brother.
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 08:43 AM
  #16
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
Damn Rado, didn't you just come off some dbol? Give your liver a break bro .

Anyways, I heard balkan and sp are quality so I'm looking forward to seeing your results. Thanks for log brother.

My ast/alt are both under 50 points, which is almost too good to be true. This is why i do lower doses than normal, although the 50mgs was a reg dose for the dbol.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 08:56 AM
  #17
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
My ast/alt are both under 50 points, which is almost too good to be true. This is why i do lower doses than normal, although the 50mgs was a reg dose for the dbol.
Got it. I thought 50 was on the high end.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 09:02 AM
  #18
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
Got it. I thought 50 was on the high end.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
All labs have different ranges in numbers. In reality yes 50 is considered up there, but not high.

What you have to understand is that i am not doing orals all year round, haven't done them in many many years up until now.

I get labs done quite often, it's an investment in my health that ive been doing since early 2000. If i were to continue to do orals, yes I'd take a break.

It'll be a good 10 to 12 weeks by the time im done with orals all together; not concerned at all. But i do this only because i know my limits, body and i constantly stay on top of my internal health.
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 09:14 AM
  #19
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
All labs have different ranges in numbers. In reality yes 50 is considered up there, but not high.

What you have to understand is that i am not doing orals all year round, haven't done them in many many years up until now.

I get labs done quite often, it's an investment in my health that ive been doing since early 2000. If i were to continue to do orals, yes I'd take a break.

It'll be a good 10 to 12 weeks by the time im done with orals all together; not concerned at all. But i do this only because i know my limits, body and i constantly stay on top of my internal health.
Yea, same here. I'm not big into orals either. I Just wanted a kick start so I added dbol to my cycle. Haven't done dbol since I was 23 and never did Anadrol. I heard so many people on different forums saying not exceed 40 or 50, so they made it sound like 50 was on the very high end.

Only 2 other orals that I might be interested in taking in the future and that's Anavar and Primo but with Primo I'm probably better off doing.



Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 09:17 AM
  #20
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
Yea, same here. I'm not big into orals either. I Just wanted a kick start so I added dbol to my cycle. Haven't done dbol since I was 23 and never did Anadrol. I heard so many people on different forums saying not exceed 40 or 50, so they made it sound like 50 was on the very high end.

Only 2 other orals that I might be interested in taking in the future and that's Anavar and Primo but with Primo I'm probably better off doing.



Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
My bad, thought you meant the 50 for ast/alt levels. But yes, 50mgs is strong. Not sure how the hell anyone does more than that.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 09:32 AM
  #21
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
My bad, thought you meant the 50 for ast/alt levels. But yes, 50mgs is strong. Not sure how the hell anyone does more than that.
I agree. You would be surprised the shit I've read at other places or maybe you wouldn't but some wackos taking way over 50mg.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 10:03 AM
  #22
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
I agree. You would be surprised the shit I've read at other places or maybe you wouldn't but some wackos taking way over 50mg.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Oh I've read some of those before
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 10:59 AM
  #23
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 35
Likes: 1495
Rado I've heard taurine really helps with lower back pumps from orals if you get them. I've not tried it myself so I don't know dosing or regimin but a lot of people say it works.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-17, 11:03 AM
  #24
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Rado I've heard taurine really helps with lower back pumps from orals if you get them. I've not tried it myself so I don't know dosing or regimin but a lot of people say it works.
I'm going to need something soon. I wanna be prepared because i am not going to stop. I am going to cruise this week on 25mgs and will bump to 50 come Monday.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-17, 10:35 AM
  #25
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Cold sweats again, even during the day. Very weird.

I feel a tad lethargic, could be from the drol kicking in, it is known for that. Training is still intense though.

Could be my body adjusting, who knows. Should be able to tell more next week, and im bumping my dose to 50mgs come Monday.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 09:34 AM
  #26
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Beginning of Week 2

I feel it at 25mgs, fuller already. I am bumping to 50mgs and hopefully i can tolerate it. So currently just pinning 250mgs of his test, which is smooth and zero soreness the next day. Previously was on my scripted test.

Being on drol vs dbol, drol makes me lethargic, which i am in the first week. With drol, my strength will go even higher. No low back pumps, yet. Nothing on nose bleeds or high blood pressure, yet.

Fuller? Absolutely but fairly lean and i give credit to my training while fasting and my food intake.

I'm taking pics as i go as well for this log. Eventually i plan on doing a collage for the past 4yrs, quite interesting to see my progress and body changes.

Very happy with my current cycle, very....
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 09:40 AM
  #27
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
This morning....i need to shave though20170410_103758.jpg
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 09:43 AM
  #28
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
And I've just been pinning every Monday, keeps it simple....yes i know, it is every 7 days, NOT 5..shut up bouncer
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 09:48 AM
  #29
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
This morning....i need to shave thoughAttachment 47621
Looking solid bro.

So your only doing 250mg weekly
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 09:49 AM
  #30
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
Looking solid bro.

So your only doing 250mg weekly
Yes and thank you.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 09:50 AM
  #31
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
Yes and thank you.

Do you always do 250 or are you just doing 250 at the moment?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 09:57 AM
  #32
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
Do you always do 250 or are you just doing 250 at the moment?
I dont go over 400/500, usually yes just 250 or 375. Ive been at 250 range for over a year now.

I've adapted my body to work well with low doses, even when i first began, i began low.

Most mgs per week ever has been 900. Even when i was at 217lbs, i never took that much. I was also not lean at all when i was 217lbs. I eventually learned that if you train right, and i mean train right and eat well, your body will respond to it.




"Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't wanna lift heavy ass weights"

Ronnie Coleman/\

My point here? Everyone wants to look ripped or aesthetically great, but don't wanna put the hardwork in, rather take more drugs lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 10:13 AM
  #33
 
razo's Avatar
 
Superior Amateur
Join Date: Mar 2017
Likes: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I dont go over 400/500, usually yes just 250 or 375. Ive been at 250 range for over a year now.

I've adapted my body to work well with low doses, even when i first began, i began low.

Most mgs per week ever has been 900. Even when i was at 217lbs, i never took that much. I was also not lean at all when i was 217lbs. I eventually learned that if you train right, and i mean train right and eat well, your body will respond to it.




"Everyone wants to be a bodybuilder, but don't wanna lift heavy ass weights"

Ronnie Coleman/\

My point here? Everyone wants to look ripped or aesthetically great, but don't wanna put the hardwork in, rather take more drugs lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Dude, I'm with you. Im currently doing 600 but in the past I remember getting good results off of 250 of sustanon weekly.

Most people say now it's pointless doing less than 500 but I don't think it's true or is it?

They say the average male produces 150 so if your cancelling out your 150 and adding a extra 100 , shouldn't that be enough to see good results if your training and diet is on point?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 12:10 PM
  #34
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11081
Quote:
Originally Posted by razo View Post
Dude, I'm with you. Im currently doing 600 but in the past I remember getting good results off of 250 of sustanon weekly.
the body adapts just like any drug. 250mgs for a first cycle will give great results. but run that same amount for your 4th cycle and you'll get very little in terms of gains. i'm not saying you gotta go crazy and up the dose each cycle 250mgs of test definitely isn't going to do much for a guy that's run multiple cycles.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-17, 12:24 PM
  #35
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
the body adapts just like any drug. 250mgs for a first cycle will give great results. but run that same amount for your 4th cycle and you'll get very little in terms of gains. i'm not saying you gotta go crazy and up the dose each cycle 250mgs of test definitely isn't going to do much for a guy that's run multiple cycles.
I agree to some extent in regards of 250mgs of test isn't going to do much; I've posted what i look like with ONLY 250mgs of test....yes i know my look was nothing to the way it is now, but still had a nice physique bro.

That drol is some good stuff; i mean look at the pic...i am definitely fuller than i was on dbol and even leaner....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-17, 02:46 PM
  #36
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2376
what are the sides you need to watch for with the drol bro?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-17, 05:32 PM
  #37
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
what are the sides you need to watch for with the drol bro?
With any oral, many sides could happen...drol can ne harsh on many internal parts, most common is the liver, it will destroy your sex drive, hence why i am bumping my test dose to 375mgs a week, rather than my 250mgs. I can feel the drol already, and i just bumped to 50mgs yesterday, i will post a pic in comparisons me on dbol vs drol right now, easy to tell the difference.

Drol will give you massive strength and rather quickly, along with low back pumps and headaches.

So far right now ive been ok, slightly high blood pressure this morning. So why take it right? Well it's no different than me trying to conquer tren and i have quite well. Drol is an oral i like, even though i had only taken it once before, for two weeks.

The feeling i get on drol is absurd. Super pumped, full, even stronger, i wanna lift a fucking house

here's a pic..
lipripper likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-17, 05:38 PM
  #38
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Bumping to 375mgs of test a week. Can feel the difference with these orals, i did just finish a 4 week dbol cycle following right into this drol, need more test
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-17, 05:29 AM
  #39
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
This morning i got my low back pump, fml!!!

Hopefully this was a one time thing. I did do back yesterday, no deads. We did a 4 mile run, couldn't finish last mile, not because of cardio, but the back tightening up.

I will watch it closely. Blood pressure is good though, for now
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-17, 07:58 AM
  #40
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 11081
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
This morning i got my low back pump, fml!!!

Hopefully this was a one time thing. I did do back yesterday, no deads. We did a 4 mile run, couldn't finish last mile, not because of cardio, but the back tightening up.

I will watch it closely. Blood pressure is good though, for now
That comes with dbol/drol bro. I doubt it will be a 1 time thing.

Could lower dose a bit or try low dose adex to reduce the water retention causing the pumps.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-17, 08:18 AM
  #41
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
That comes with dbol/drol bro. I doubt it will be a 1 time thing.

Could lower dose a bit or try low dose adex to reduce the water retention causing the pumps.
Yea true....hoping it doesn't get that bad from here on out. Last time was just too much for me to continue after 2 weeks. Not holding water, still relatively lean. Gonna try and take a pic when and if my low back flares up again.

But this stuff is legit and strong
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-17, 10:33 AM
  #42
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
That comes with dbol/drol bro. I doubt it will be a 1 time thing.

Could lower dose a bit or try low dose adex to reduce the water retention causing the pumps.
I recently did bump to 50mgs...i will give it this week, otherwise back to 25mgs
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-17, 11:07 AM
  #43
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 35
Likes: 1495
Did you look into taurine for the back pumps? Magnesium and potassium also help.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-17, 11:09 AM
  #44
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Did you look into taurine for the back pumps?
I am getting some. Taurine will help me in many more ways too, thx buddy
chuckz28 likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-17, 11:15 AM
  #45
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 35
Likes: 1495
Looks like most guys starts around 3-4 grams per day spaced out and as much as 12 depending on severity. Take larger amount of the split dose just prior to training.
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-17, 08:45 PM
  #46
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckz28 View Post
Looks like most guys starts around 3-4 grams per day spaced out and as much as 12 depending on severity. Take larger amount of the split dose just prior to training.
What brand do you use?

im going to stop by one of those nutrition stores and get caps or powder, whichever is better...doing that tomorrow.

Ive never bought it due to so many inconsistencies(articles)of its usage
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-17, 08:48 PM
  #47
 
chuckz28's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Ohio
Age: 35
Likes: 1495
I haven't tried it myself. Whenever I got back pumps I stopped doing what caused them and cut dose like a pus. Plan on it next cycle that includes orals though.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-17, 06:12 AM
  #48
 
TrapsBrah's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2014
Likes: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I am getting some. Taurine will help me in many more ways too, thx buddy
I use taurine all the time helps with blood pressure as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170413_225015.jpg (3.20 MB, 8 views)
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-17, 10:38 AM
  #49
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3445
Low back pump again, yet no lethargy, a few times of high blood pressure, but nothing

i still have a resting heart rate in the low 50s, good clear indication of cardio is great.

Going here soon to get some supps
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-17, 10:43 AM
  #50
 
Trusted
Join Date: Sep 2016
Likes: 42
It's good to see your not afraid to run.I soon will be adding running again to my regimen.The best physique of the 70's most all ran or jogged.
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0