SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > Anabolic Energy
Reload this Page rado's Anabolic Energy - Anadrol & Test log/review

Anabolic Energy Trusted Source

Like Tree29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-15-17, 11:14 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AENERGY View Post
It's good to see your not afraid to run.I soon will be adding running again to my regimen.The best physique of the 70's most all ran or jogged.
I've been running for mamy many years! Great regimen to have and overall great cardio conditioning
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-17, 05:55 PM

Founding Member
Low back pumps are still there.... did get myself some taurine. My joints feel great, not lethargic, yet...blood pressure is normally a bit out of whack more so into the night, nothing alarming though...usually about 5 to 10 points higher, but still have a waking up resting heart rate in the mid-high 40s and during the day, mid 70s.

Strength is even more stupid lol....wish i could run drol, tren, test and winny....that'd be life
Old 04-17-17, 07:56 PM

Founding Member
Beginning of Week 3

low back pumps are in full effect haven't had any nose bleeds or very high blood pressure, drol is known for this. I've been tired but don't think it's lethargy either. We train 6 days a week, my body will get tired, naturally.

The difference with drol/dbol in looks? I seem to look harder on drol while dbol gives me a softer fuller look, if that makes any sense at all?(bouncer will get this)...Dbol kept me fuller, but softer. I am way harder on drol.

Strength is pretty sick with drol. I feel good mobility wise, joints not achy, cardio has gotten stagnant. Going into 7th week straight of orals. Will be getting another full panel done in about a week or two.

My ast/alt levels were under the 50s midway, curious to see the numbers now. I also switched from US pharm grade test(scripted)to sponsors test.

I'm very confident with the products from AE. Not gonna lie, if it weren't for low back pumps. I'd run drol for 6 months. Might lower to 25mgs...

BTW, increased test dose to 375mgs a week. I pin on mon/thurs now.

AENERGY likes this.

Last edited by rado; 04-17-17 at 08:26 PM.
Old 04-19-17, 08:51 AM

Trusted
Good comparisons of the drol and dbol.
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-17, 10:50 AM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by AENERGY View Post
Good comparisons of the drol and dbol.
Here's me on dbol....way softer, more vascular and constant pump, but soft....drol? Hard...less.vascular but very lean, ridiculously strong (er)....dbol for sure makes you hold more water/fat...i didnt change my food or training at all, yet very different looks.
AvidFisherman and AENERGY like this.
Old 04-19-17, 11:15 AM

Founding Member
And i definitely prefer the drol look all day. Dbol is fantastic in its own way, but imo not to maintain the look i want.

I am glad that i adapted to drol, finally. Taurine has helped for sure.
AvidFisherman likes this.
Old 04-20-17, 10:12 AM

Founding Member
This drol is just retarded lol.

I have never felt THIS good. Wow. Excited to get bloods soon though. My back pumps have gotten WAY better. I've got a few more days left of my 4 weel cycle.

But if i had a choice between drol and dbol, I'd pick drol all day for aesthetics and power.

Dbol would be good for those coming off a dry cycle. Getting some water back into the body, does wonders. I remember how much i talked about how great i felt when i began dbol.

So now ive been using 375mgs of test and that 125mgs of a difference, is visible in my pics.
AENERGY likes this.
Old 04-25-17, 03:08 PM

Founding Member
Final - Week 4

Well it's been a good solid 9 weeks of orals, went from dbol to drol. My drol cycle ended today. I've posted many pics on the major differences and my personal opinion on both.

I favor drol in regards to looks and power, very solid gains on drol. Always hard, lean, stronger than an ox and keeps me going.

A bit of heart burn the last week, no lethargy but a few times of high blood pressure.

Cardio was still an issue. I'm really looking forward on getting myself back up in miles.

AE and his crew are good guys to deal with and their products are really good.

Thanks for the opportunity AE
Bouncer likes this.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0