SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Anabolic Energy
Reload this Page FLEX WHEELER 2017 comeback

Anabolic Energy Trusted Source

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By chuckz28
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-17, 02:25 PM
FLEX WHEELER 2017 comeback

Trusted
This really does not come as a surprise to a lot of us as the trend seems to be set by levrone's return to competition after a extended lay off.I personally would have to say flex was amazing to witness in the 90's during his peak conditioning which spanned a stage weight from 215lbs and maturing into a Majestic look at 240lbs.That being said flex is one of the guys I would had said what if ...he made a come back.Well it is very well official by simple typing flex wheeler comeback 2017 into the ol google search engine.My thoughts are go for it 100% but everyone's opinions are mixed with the topic being He is now a kidney transplant patient and the first to do an ifbb show.The interesting thing here is that he will be competing in the men's classic physique division at the Olympia this year and not his usual open bodybuilding division.At around six months out roughly he is around 220-225 ish with a simple weigh in goal weight of 210lbs for the new division.He would seem to be a perfect candidate for this division considering if he can bring back those smooth lines and perfect symmetry of 1993 when he competed at a weight of 215lbs.So what is everyone's opinion on this news?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-17, 03:57 PM

Founding Member
Personally I think he's being being reckless with the kidney he received. Even with no drugs, cutting down to extreme low body fat and dehydration for a competition is hell on the body, especially the kidneys and for what? He won't win, even in classic physique. I just don't see the point. He should keep lifting and be a positive motivation but do so without being on the stage.
Bouncer, TrapsBrah and AENERGY like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-17, 04:14 PM

Administrator
Agree 100% with chuck. Do a rich piana style series and get in the best healthy shape you can. It's going to be sad seeing one of the greatest ever losing a physique show. We all have an image in our head of what he used to be. We are bound to be disappointed.
AENERGY likes this.
Old 04-19-17, 09:08 PM

Trusted
I agree even if for say he comes in the best in this show and beats everyone ...still a majority of people will be disappointed as to what we were accustomed to his package being when he was smashing those Arnold classics.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-17, 10:38 PM

Administrator
If he don't look like this again I'll consider him a complete failure.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0