SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids > Anabolic Energy
Reload this Page Labmax test done on Anadrol from Anabolic Energy

Anabolic Energy Trusted Source


Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By rado
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By boricuarage79
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By lipripper
  • 2 Post By AENERGY
  • 1 Post By AENERGY

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-17, 04:27 PM
Labmax test done on Anadrol from Anabolic Energy
  #1
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3396
Well the verdict isn't bad, but his drol isn't just drol, but also dbol...video posted and pics.

Fluorescent green is Anadrol and the red is dbol. Also, it doesn't have to show very much to see what has more. I logged his drol and I remember how hard I looked and full, ironically I was getting the best of both combined, drol and dbol.

His testosterone that I was also on, put me over 3000 for my test levels, probably overdosed but good right

So if you get his drol, you may end up getting some dbol along for the ride

https://youtu.be/qcWLmOf6Epc





torroxl22 and Hollywood52 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-17, 04:43 PM
  #2
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10909
interesting. should let them know.
rado and torroxl22 like this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-17, 05:08 PM
  #3
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2310
Hummmmmmmmm
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-17, 05:34 PM
  #4
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
interesting. should let them know.
Me or YOU?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-17, 09:38 PM
  #5
 
Androman's Avatar
 
Superior Pro
Join Date: May 2016
Age: 27
Likes: 350
No good. If someone is wants to buy anadrol give them just that. No need to mix I'm sure their Raw form are also the same price I don't see a reason mixing them unless they were out??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-17, 11:14 PM
  #6
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1473
Is this balkan? Worse fucking lab Ever!!.. I use to take there test e and every shot I got a lump with the flu like symptoms... every single shot... two of my friends got some same reactions on the balkans

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited by boricuarage79; 07-04-17 at 11:33 PM.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 02:35 AM
  #7
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1473
Imma mail you a bottle of Pct npp so u can test it out...I googled some of there Stuff and it came out bunk/Not npp in the past..
Dude even did the florescent test like the one you posted

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 04:54 AM
  #8
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3396
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Is this balkan? Worse fucking lab Ever!!.. I use to take there test e and every shot I got a lump with the flu like symptoms... every single shot... two of my friends got some same reactions on the balkans

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Yes it's Balkan
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 04:58 AM
  #9
 
boricuarage79's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: naziville
Age: 38
Likes: 1473
Throw that away... The funny thing is they call themselves Balkan pharmaceuticals yet they are just ugl from Moldova

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
rado likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 05:12 AM
  #10
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3396
Quote:
Originally Posted by boricuarage79 View Post
Throw that away... The funny thing is they call themselves Balkan pharmaceuticals yet they are just ugl from Moldova

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I only have a few tabs left brother. It never bothered me one bit.

Just wanted everyone to see the results. I plan on doing more tonight and tomorrow.

Testing var and tbol later.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 11:36 AM
  #11
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10909
wish the test could show mgs in each. there shouldn't be any dbol in the product we all agree with that. but it's possible that during the manufacture process a small amount of dbol powder got mixed in which is equivalent to 1mg of dbol per tab and 49mg of anadrol. the test would still show it as a anadrol and dbol blend giving people the impression that it could be 50/50 blend or something. know what I mean?
Androman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 12:01 PM
  #12
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
wish the test could show mgs in each. there shouldn't be any dbol in the product we all agree with that. but it's possible that during the manufacture process a small amount of dbol powder got mixed in which is equivalent to 1mg of dbol per tab and 49mg of anadrol. the test would still show it as a anadrol and dbol blend giving people the impression that it could be 50/50 blend or something. know what I mean?
I do get it...but it could also be more dbol than drol if you look at the pic.


More red, less green....otherwise why does it show much more red compared to green
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 12:08 PM
  #13
 
Bouncer's Avatar
 
Administrator
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: WILD WEST
Likes: 10909
yea and thats the problem. we dont know exactly. i do remember you taking both the dbol and drol and saying you like your look more on drol. maybe you like your look more on dbol.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 12:35 PM
  #14
 
lipripper's Avatar
 
Superior Admiral
Join Date: May 2011
Location: SE GA
Age: 54
Likes: 2310
Problem is..ya aint getting what your wanting ...
Androman likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 02:13 PM
  #15
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
yea and thats the problem. we dont know exactly. i do remember you taking both the dbol and drol and saying you like your look more on drol. maybe you like your look more on dbol.
From what I've read, you'll find more dbol in other products.

So me on dbol, is just dbol...im testing those tonight from PSL.


Me on drol, obviously had dbol...feel me?
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 02:15 PM
  #16
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3396
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipripper View Post
Problem is..ya aint getting what your wanting ...
Exactly


Seems dbol is added to many products. Not sure why.


So if you buy dbol, more than likely it's just dbol.


Another one that is put with other stuff is the anavar winny type stuff.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-17, 02:22 PM
  #17
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3396
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
yea and thats the problem. we dont know exactly. i do remember you taking both the dbol and drol and saying you like your look more on drol. maybe you like your look more on dbol.
I'm certain when I was on dbol it was pure dbol, but I'll test those tonight.


Me on drol, obviously it was a mixture of both....but yea, I did like that feel and look
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-17, 12:37 PM
  #18
 
Trusted
Join Date: Sep 2016
Likes: 42
Not good in my opinion I just seen this and will investigate and notify the bigwig.Honestly you should only get what you pay for when you buy a product.I am highly impressed with balkans sp venture but this one s a disappointment.
chuckz28 and rado like this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-17, 12:43 PM
  #19
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3396
Quote:
Originally Posted by AENERGY View Post
Not good in my opinion I just seen this and will investigate and notify the bigwig.Honestly you should only get what you pay for when you buy a product.I am highly impressed with balkans sp venture but this one s a disappointment.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-17, 02:11 PM
  #20
 
Trusted
Join Date: Sep 2016
Likes: 42
Rado I am going to look into compensation for You for doing this for the community and also you have a faulty product.
rado likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-17, 02:20 PM
  #21
 
rado's Avatar
 
Founding Member
Join Date: Jun 2012
Likes: 3396
Quote:
Originally Posted by AENERGY View Post
Rado I am going to look into compensation for You for doing this for the community and also you have a faulty product.
No worries brother


Don't sweat it...you guys have been fucking great. I appreciate the ownership of faulty product, I still plan on buying more from you
is Online   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0