SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Anabolic Energy
Reload this Page Placed Order-HIGHLY RECOMMENT

Anabolic Energy Trusted Source

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gymguyperson

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-20-18, 10:06 PM
Placed Order-HIGHLY RECOMMENT

Superior Newbie
This place is awesome. Previously I had been buying my gear from one of those TrT places in Florida (and paying out the ass for the gear) or having my local doctor write a script for it, then triple charge me for the gear...

I finally decided to try one of the online places- nervous as hell that all of them were scam outfits- I was totally surprised to find AnabolicEnergy.me to be not only legit- but they return my emails, answer my questions in their chat window-

Being nervous ordering online from a place I had not heard of- and seeing prices that were 1/3 to 1/4 of what my own doctor charged- imagine how delighted I am to find the place is totally legit-

Cannot say enough great things about AnabolicEnergy.me
Bouncer likes this.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-18, 10:29 AM

Administrator
good to hear.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-18, 04:25 PM

Superior Newbie
Hi buddy- meant everything I said- am working on a larger order now for additional gear- initially- not wanting to risk loosing too much money in the event the place might have been a scam (as you see that sort of thing in a lot of the forums for the online labs) I just both a few things for under 200 bucks- I'm laughing as I type this- as I got THREE bottles of DECA for under 200 bucks- whereas my doc was charging me 300 dollar plus an office visit- for ONE bottle of testosterone- anyway- just adding more positive thoughts to what I had written before- good luck mate!
is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0