SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Trusted Steroid & GH Sources > Anabolic Energy
Reload this Page My first order

Anabolic Energy Trusted Source

Like Tree18Likes
  • 1 Post By Tize
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By Gains1984
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 2 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Tize
  • 1 Post By rado
  • 1 Post By Bouncer
  • 1 Post By Tize
  • 1 Post By Bouncer

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-13-18, 12:13 PM
My first order

Superior Newbie
Hello to all, I'm going to make my first order, after talking to James through the web chat and make simple questions about shipping and more.

I will comment the results when I receive it, opinions and photos of the products.

Greetings and see you soon.
Bouncer likes this.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-18, 01:07 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tize View Post
Hello to all, I'm going to make my first order, after talking to James through the web chat and make simple questions about shipping and more.

I will comment the results when I receive it, opinions and photos of the products.

Good to hear bro. They will take care of you.
Tize likes this.
Old 06-13-18, 01:21 PM

Superior Newbie
Hello, thank you very much.
Old 06-22-18, 05:22 PM

Superior Newbie
I made my first order on may 28 and haven't received anything at all not a tracking number nothing. Has anyone else ordered before with a.e. and had this issue?
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-18, 05:30 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gains1984 View Post
I made my first order on may 28 and haven't received anything at all not a tracking number nothing. Has anyone else ordered before with a.e. and had this issue?
Have you sent an email to their customer service email on their website?

Sent from my Moto G6 using Tapatalk
Tize likes this.
Old 06-22-18, 05:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Hello, good evening, I made the payment almost ten days ago and have already verified the money but have not yet sent it.
Today 22 June, I contacted them through the chat and spoke with Mr. Brandon and he told me that we have to wait a few more days and that in 14 to 20 days I would receive the order. And the truth is that I am also worried.

My first order is a little over 600 $ I will inform you of new features when you have them.

Greetings.
Old 06-22-18, 09:02 PM

Superior Newbie
Yes I email Josh back and forth now for several weeks they said that I should get it by the 6st of july. Is this a legitimate site or did I lose my money that's where I'm at with all this. At this point I'm beginning to look else where.
Old 06-23-18, 12:59 AM

Administrator
Nah it's legit. You'll get it, just a bit of a delay it looks like. They been around a long time.

Tize likes this.
Old 06-23-18, 11:00 AM

Superior Newbie
Ok that's what I figured I did my research. Before spending money, but sometime that doesn't mean anything. I can't access there website now one day after posting to this forum
Old 06-23-18, 11:03 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Ok that's what I figured I did my research. Before spending money, but sometime that doesn't mean anything. I can't access there website now one day after posting to this forum
site works fine. i just clicked the banner and it loaded no problem. relax bro, you will get your order, no doubt about it. sorry for the delay.

https://anabolicenergy.me
Tize and Gains1984 like this.
Old 06-24-18, 03:21 PM

Superior Newbie
Ok thanks I appreciate the input
Old 06-25-18, 04:57 PM

Superior Newbie
Hello, good evening, today I received a notice that my order is

Shipped. Waiting for tracking.

If I violate the rules, and I receive my order successfully.
I will post images of the products and comment experiences so we all know a little. that way new buyers can also see and know for their future purchases.

Greetings to all.
Old 06-25-18, 05:15 PM

Founding Member
No need to worry with AE...he comes through
Tize likes this.
Old 06-25-18, 05:26 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
No need to worry with AE...he comes through
Thank you, Rado.
Old 06-25-18, 05:52 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Thank you, Rado.
I've had their stuff, made logs and blood work, they're good people and good gear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Tize likes this.
Old 06-26-18, 02:00 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by rado View Post
I've had their stuff, made logs and blood work, they're good people and good gear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Thank you very much for your comment, it encourages you to know it.
When I receive the merchandise, I will publish impressions, greetings and see you soon.
Old 07-05-18, 03:05 PM

Superior Newbie
A while back I got on here and was upset about my order that I placed an order with a.e. I placed it on May 19. I have been through every aspect of communication. They always answer and assure me that they are having technical problems. Today is July 5. I still have yet to receive my order. You know I did my research this website sounded great. I believe now they have a very good computer guy covering all aspects of there business. Everything sounds great but I haven't received my few hundred dollar order. Has anyone had this problem. I wanted to use them in the future but it does seem to be a promising company.
Old 07-05-18, 04:42 PM

Superior Newbie
Hello, good evening, I am in the same situation. I write to them through the chat and they tell me that in about 5 days they would give me my tracking number. But the tracking number does not arrive.

I do not understand what is happening, I have also trusted this forum for the comments of other people to also buy there.

A few days ago I went back to talk to them through the chat, and they told me that they will give me the tracking number shortly, the status of my order appears as sent and waiting for the tracking number and I have spent myself 600 and little dollars and I'm just like you scared of losing my money.

I do not understand, as it is possible that to give me a tracking number it takes so long.
From now on I can say that my experience with them has been bad, and I hope to receive my order or have my money refunded.
Old 07-05-18, 06:21 PM

Founding Member
BUMP.....

Why isn't anyone from AE touching base with these customers!?!?!?
Tize likes this.
Old 07-06-18, 06:15 AM

Superior Newbie
Hello all good morning, I attach the screenshots of my order and what they tell me in the chat. No more important, how suspicious it is, that they always tell me they are waiting for my tracking number after more than 10 days waiting.

I also attach the conversation through the chat, so they can know more about it if something is useful.

At least for me, this first experience has been unfortunate, not to say bad.
I hope that at least if they do not send me the purchased products, that they at least deign to give me back the money.

Thank you very much to all those who read my problem selflessly, and a big hug to the administrators who try to help me with it.

Here you can see my order, created and paid.
And the dates, which are starting to worry me. For the delay, which paints more to swindle than another good thing.

Here we can see the transcript of the chat.

Code:
 Chat on anabolicenergy.me

Conversation started on : Friday, July 06, 2018, at 10:44 (GMT+0)
[10:45] 	Warren: Welcome to AnabolicEnergy.me - the best source of legit anabolic steroids online. We offer a wide choice of high-quality pharma grade steroids, produced by popular and verified manufacturers.
Let us know if we can be of any assistance. Please specify your email address along with your question/request.
[10:45] 	V1530873849611488: Hello Warren.
[10:45] 	Brandon has joined the conversation
[10:45] 	Brandon: Hi! Welcome to AnabolicEnergy.me!
[10:46] 	V1530873849611488: Brandon, you a Robot?
[10:46] 	Brandon: No, sir.
[10:46] 	Brandon: How can i help you?
[10:46] 	V1530873849611488: Ok, sorry.
[10:46] 	V1530873849611488: I am concerned with an order that I have made with you, they do not give me a tracking number and they do not tell me anything new either.
[10:46] 	Brandon: Please specify your order# for further assistance.
[10:46] 	V1530873849611488: Yes Brandon. My order number is #8XXX
[10:47] 	Brandon: Your order was shipped as advised. I waiting for your tracking. When I have it available I immediately sent it to you by email
[10:48] 	V1530873849611488: I do not understand how it can take so long to send the products. I do not know if they have a problem or something happens to you right now.
But I would like to know if they are going to send it, and if that is not the case so that they can reimburse me for my money, please.
[10:49] 	Brandon: We use a shipping company with the better customs go through rate in another country. So first it comes to one place and from this place it shipped to you. So it takes some time to get the final tracking number. We'll provide you with a tracking number as soon as we get one from the shipping company.
[10:49] 	V1530873849611488: The problem Warren, is that no company takes more than two days to send a tracking number. That does not exist in the time we live. And it turns out that they have already supposedly sent it more than 10 days ago.
[10:50] 	V1530873849611488: Sorry, ! Brandon.
[10:51] 	Brandon: As I already wrote above, the tracking numbers are not provided by the shiping company yet .
[10:52] 	Brandon: We have a safe shipping so it is a process. This way we have a gap between sending out and getting tracks on our hands.
[10:52] 	Brandon: We will send your tracking to you immideately when we get it from the shippers.
[10:53] 	V1530873849611488: Only, I have to wait then. It is my first order and the truth is that I am very disappointed by the wait. I do not know if you understand my situation, of desperation and worry of losing my money.
Whenever I speak with you, they just tell me that it has been sent, and that the tracking number is on the way, on the way after more than 10 days?
[10:53] 	V1530873849611488: Okay, Brandon, I'll keep waiting, then. Thanks for your time.
[10:54] 	Visitor 'like' this conversation
Attached Images
File Type: png anabolicenergy.me3.png (241.4 KB, 27 views)
File Type: png anabolicenergy.me2.png (130.4 KB, 25 views)
File Type: png anabolicenergy.me1.png (457.8 KB, 27 views)
File Type: png anabolicenergy.me0.png (401.5 KB, 27 views)

Last edited by Tize; 07-06-18 at 06:22 AM.
Old 07-06-18, 06:41 AM

Superior Newbie
I am through with this shit. I unfortunately can't do anything about the situation; I guess I was scammed. The crazy thing is I am an unemployed journalist that was getting into weightlifting as a hobby. Thank you a.e. you gave me something to consume my time. I will do my best to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Thanks
Tize likes this.
Old 07-06-18, 06:42 AM

Superior Newbie
Where are you now that A.E has ripped off three of us...... Quiet what do you know
Old 07-06-18, 08:49 AM

Administrator
Tize and gains let me get in touch with them and see wtf is going on. I will do everything I can to get you taken care of. If you are not taken care of they will be removed as sponsor. They have always been good so let's give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they are just behind in orders. I will find out asap.

Tize likes this.
Old 07-06-18, 09:11 AM

Administrator
Quote:
Hello, good evening, I am in the same situation. I write to them through the chat and they tell me that in about 5 days they would give me my tracking number. But the tracking number does not arrive.

I do not understand what is happening, I have also trusted this forum for the comments of other people to also buy there.

A few days ago I went back to talk to them through the chat, and they told me that they will give me the tracking number shortly, the status of my order appears as sent and waiting for the tracking number and I have spent myself 600 and little dollars and I'm just like you scared of losing my money.

I do not understand, as it is possible that to give me a tracking number it takes so long.
From now on I can say that my experience with them has been bad, and I hope to receive my order or have my money refunded.
Quote:
I am through with this shit. I unfortunately can't do anything about the situation; I guess I was scammed. The crazy thing is I am an unemployed journalist that was getting into weightlifting as a hobby. Thank you a.e. you gave me something to consume my time. I will do my best to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Thanks
okay guys i have been in touch with them through chat and email. i have been assured they will fix the situation. lets give them a chance and see how they handle this. please keep us updated every few days in this thread how things are going. you have a right to be pissed off, 2 months without a tracking or product would piss me off too.
Tize and Gains1984 like this.
Old 07-06-18, 09:34 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post
Tize and gains let me get in touch with them and see wtf is going on. I will do everything I can to get you taken care of. If you are not taken care of they will be removed as sponsor. They have always been good so let's give them the benefit of the doubt and hope they are just behind in orders. I will find out asap.

Hello good afternoon, thank you very much for your concern and for bothering to consult our orders. Greetings and many thanks.
Gains1984 likes this.
Old 07-06-18, 09:38 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
okay guys i have been in touch with them through chat and email. i have been assured they will fix the situation. lets give them a chance and see how they handle this. please keep us updated every few days in this thread how things are going. you have a right to be pissed off, 2 months without a tracking or product would piss me off too.

Hello, thank you very much for having consulted, as I have news I will be communicating also by this same means so that we all know about it. In the same way if I receive some information or the products I will also inform you, thank you very much for everything.
Old 07-06-18, 03:11 PM

Founding Member
Very surprising of this....I never had a problem with them.
Tize likes this.
Old 07-10-18, 02:41 PM

Superior Newbie
Hello all good night, I just spoke again with these people or better said, these unpresentable and then I show you the conversation I've had with them.
It is evident that he paints to fraud, the excuse now is that they have had some problems with the tracking numbers, which is impossible at the time we live.
One lie after another, and finally, they do not answer me because they do not know where to go.

To improve the lies of these people, they tell me suddenly that this week I will have the tracking number.
I would like to know if anyone knows in some way to be able to report this, or if someone knows what we can do to take action against these people.
Because it is evident that I and the other Gains1984, we are not the only ones affected, there are many more, and there they continue with the web selling without anyone doing anything.

Code:
Hi! Welcome to AnabolicEnergy.me!
20:00
Hello good afternoon, do you know anything about my order please? When do you plan to send it?
Thank you.
Please specify your order# for further assistance.
Yes, my order is: 8232
Please hold while I'm checking your order details.
Thank you very much.
I've just submitted your request to the shipping dept in this regards. They will try to find out where the order is.
By which shipping company have you shipped?
In general, all the shipping are done by different plane companies
One moment, I will try to find out by what company was your order shipped
Thank you.
It is done by your local plane company
Are you sure that the purchased products have been sent to me?
As it starts to seem all very strange, and it seems that I'm not the only one affected by the forums.
Can you tell me the claim number you have opened in the shipping company?
To be able to check the status of it.
As far as I know, the tracking numbers would be in the system by the end of this week
You are sure that you have sent me the products sir?
Yes indeed
It is not so difficult to answer, yes or no.
It makes me think that they have not sent anything, because nothing else they give long and more waiting for nothing.
I know sir
We have some issues while providing the tracking numbers
Have you had any supply problems?
Or some other kind of problem?
Technical issues sir
The tracking numbers are not in the system right now
This is why I cannot give you one at this point
When I made the purchase with you, long before buying anything. I spoke with you through the chat and you told me that orders are sent very quickly.
In the same way on the second day, I paid the money and since then a month has passed and they have not sent anything yet, nor do I get anything.

So I do not know if you realize it, but it gives a lot to think, we're not talking about $ 10, we're talking about a lot of money.

And as you will understand I am worried about my money, and for that reason I ask for explanations of what happens with what I have bought.
Hello, are you still there?

Suddenly I write to them from another iP. And the same person speaks to me, I tell him that because he does not answer me in the other chat, and he alleges that he is not talking to me in another chat that he does not understand me.

It is evident do not believe?
Attached Images
File Type: png anabolicenergy.me4.png (330.7 KB, 15 views)
File Type: png anabolicenergy.me5.png (305.3 KB, 15 views)
File Type: png anabolicenergy.me6.png (286.0 KB, 16 views)
File Type: png anabolicenergy.me7.png (386.1 KB, 16 views)
File Type: png anabolicenergy.me8.png (136.4 KB, 19 views)
Old 07-10-18, 02:46 PM

Superior Newbie
New innovation, by leaving the chat open. Mr. Warren was added at the end. Indicating the following:

It seems that now gives some hope to say that this week will have the tracking number. We will see what happens during this week if there is something or not.

I will inform you all, thanks and regards.

Code:
[19:21] 	Tize: Hello, are you still there?
[19:31] 	Warren has joined the conversation
[19:32] 	Warren: Hi Tize, at this moment, we still haven't received tracking numbers from the carrier. Usually, we get them within 5-7 business days after order is shipped. They promised us tracking numbers this week. As soon as we have it in the system we'll notify you right away
[19:32] 	Warren: Thank you for your patience
[19:33] 	Tize: Great, this week will surely receive them?
[19:34] 	Warren: That's what they told us and we'll keep pushing on them to get tracking numbers ASAP
[19:34] 	Tize: Okay, thanks. We will wait this week then. Thanks for your time.
[19:35] 	Warren: You are most welcome. We'll keep you posted
[19:35] 	Warren: Have a good one!
[19:35] 	Tize: Thank you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ds2.jpg (51.5 KB, 25 views)
Old 07-10-18, 05:05 PM

Administrator
So if they have tracking numbers that means you pack was shipped. When are they saying it shipped?

Tize likes this.
Old 07-10-18, 06:08 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
So if they have tracking numbers that means you pack was shipped. When are they saying it shipped?

Hello, good night, that's what they say. That during this week they will have the tracking number. But they do not know how to tell me the shipping company, a claim that they supposedly made. one lie after another. Greetings.
Old 07-14-18, 02:16 PM

Superior Newbie
Hi everyone, good afternoon.
I bring you new news about the status of my order.

Apparently this week they have complied with the last words that Mr. Warren gave me, that he would deliver the tracking codes.
And so it has been, updated my order within your website, and added a tracking number.

I add it so that you can see it and check it also, I will keep you informed of new features.

Thank you very much to all, those who read me, and a big hug to all those who have worried about the situation of my order.

Greetings.

Attached Images
File Type: png correos.png (143.4 KB, 14 views)
Bouncer likes this.
Old 07-16-18, 03:30 PM

Administrator
gaines1984, have they taken care of you also?
Tize likes this.
Old 07-17-18, 09:09 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Hello good afternoon. I would also like to know, if you have been sent a tracking number, if you already received something, or whatever.
Old 07-17-18, 09:33 AM

Superior Newbie
Hello to all good afternoon, today I received a blister of the remaining forty missing. CHORIOMON
I have contacted them, and they have indicated to me that the rest of the products will come in another separate order shortly.
I asked them if they have the tracking number, and they have told me that they do not have it yet, and that they will send it to me by email.

I have added the photos of what I have received so that you can see it in the following link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/3pPft3Ptw33AA8XBA

I will continue updating and informing of what may happen.

Thanks and regards.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0