SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page mixing supplements with gear

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-23-05, 06:19 PM
mixing supplements with gear

Banned
I bought an assload of m1t and 4 ad before the ban. I have a hookup to get enanthate and eq. I was wondering if it would be ok to take the m1t with the enanthate. not sure of how they work together.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-05, 07:07 PM

Superior Pro
not sure on prohormones bro
Old 02-23-05, 07:34 PM

Banned
damn, i'm getting 20c's of enanthate and i'm coming off of a 6 month break. Should i hold off until my muscles aren't as sore or start the juice right away?
Old 02-24-05, 12:02 AM

Banned
I truly believe that stuff does fuck all bro. Read some of Yellowjacket's thread's. Stick to gear if that's the root you want to go and forget the other stuff it's a gimmick to grab money.

Here is what I believe in as far as supplementing goes:

Biotest powerdrive(neurotransmitter formula)
Solid multivitamin, and some extra minerals including ZMA
Protein powder with L - Glutamine

anything else is a rip off!
Old 02-24-05, 12:40 AM

Superior Pro
Have you ever ran real gear b4? If so what is your cycle history? Also I think you need to train hard for 2months with a good diet, and good supplements (not pro horomones) like an estered creatine, amino acids, and lots of protein. Reason being is, if you havent worked out in 6months, your joints arent use to the pounding and if you get on gear then your muscles will be outgrowing your joints,tendons,etc. Give your joints 2months to prepare. If it was me I would wait even longer, I would give them a full 6months to recover. Also if you have never done gear b4 then dont. If your diet is perfect then there should be no reason why you cant put on an additional 20lbs of solid muscle (not body weight) in a year. What are your stats,age,etc?
"If you are satisfied your done, you might aswell call it quits. Satisfaction is when you believe you can no longer be successfull, and no longer want to strive for more. I am not satisfied, and never will be"
Old 02-24-05, 09:02 PM

Banned
I'm 26 yo. 6'2" and 235 lbs at about 12% bodyfat. I've done several cycles of gear before i took the long break. I have really been thinking about stopping all together, so i guess you could say that this is the "last One" how many times have we said that? I'd like to put on about 15 solid lbs, then cut about 5% bodyfat, so i'm still not sold on starting up with gear again.
Old 02-25-05, 02:22 AM

Superior Pro
Well IMO I think with the right diet and training plan you can reach your goals easily w/o real gear. I would say save your money and just buy your supps and the rest on your diet. Take the M1t that should get you the extra 15lbs. Then you can lay off of it for about 3wks or so and get back on and run it with an eca stack. I dont think you need gear to realize your goals. JMO.
Old 02-25-05, 02:55 PM

Banned
good point, i was thinking along those same lines also. I'll keep you informed
Old 02-25-05, 02:56 PM

Banned
rock, what type of training plan would you recommend, i need somthing new. I've been doing the chest and bi's back and tri's routine with moderate gains. Any suggestions?
Old 02-25-05, 06:59 PM

Superior Pro
I pmed you bro.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0