SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Newbie questions

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
lsmath1
Old 02-28-05, 03:10 PM
Newbie questions

I've never done anabolics before, but I'm looking at starting soon. I'm leaving for the boot camp in about 9 weeks, and I'd like to be in the best shape I can be for that.

I was wondering what I should use, how often and so on...so that it won't be hard to come off before or during boot camp, and also what i should take being a newbie.

Thanks in advance...Levi
Old 02-28-05, 03:13 PM

Administrator
I wouldnt recomend doing anything before boot camp bro. Just alot of running and so on.
is Online   Reply With Quote
blm
Old 02-28-05, 03:21 PM

Founding Member
Don't even waste your time and money on gear for basic training. If you really want to prepare for basics, just start doing pushups and sit ups (and chin ups if you are going to the marines). Also start running because that is all the physical fitness you will be doing in basics.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 04:58 PM

Superior Pro
^
:agree:

PD
Old 02-28-05, 05:17 PM

Superior Freak
You really don't have time to run a cycle and then do proper PCT between now and boot camp, and it'd be pure hell to get there while you're suppressed. Plus, it takes time for your body to get used to significant mass gains...you'd struggle with your endurance. I agree with those who advise you to structure your training to emulate what you'll be facing at boot camp as closely as possible.
Old 02-28-05, 05:56 PM

Superior Newbie
Dont do it. Just run,run, run, and run some more. You can plan on running at least every other day. And depending on what branch your joining you may end up running pretty darn far. Marines running you the hardest and probably air force or coast gaurd the least. They are all awesome though, good luck and thanks.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0