SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Question

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-05, 06:44 PM
Question Question

Superior Amateur
I have this friend who I talked into coming to the dark side. He has done a cycle of S1+ about a year ago and is two weeks into his second one right now. I was just curious if he can switch over immediately or does he have to do PCT first and then start it up.

BTW.....He would only be doing test cyp 400/mg week for about 10 weeks.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-05, 06:49 PM

Superior Pro
What is S1+? Also if it is his 1st cycle I think he should only run 250mgs a week of test and with a good diet he will grow like crazy. It aint about how much you take its about what you eat. And yes IMO 400mgs for a first cycle is too much. Your body only produces at max 49mgs a week. Also what are his stats and age?
"If you are satisfied your done, you might aswell call it quits. Satisfaction is when you believe you can no longer be successfull, and no longer want to strive for more. I am not satisfied, and never will be"
Old 02-28-05, 06:58 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally posted by therock
What is S1+? Also if it is his 1st cycle I think he should only run 250mgs a week of test and with a good diet he will grow like crazy. It aint about how much you take its about what you eat. And yes IMO 400mgs for a first cycle is too much. Your body only produces at max 49mgs a week. Also what are his stats and age?
S1+ is a combo of 1-test and 4-ad. Its a prohormone stack. I agree on the low dose, I will probably advise him to go 300 since that was what i did for my first cycle.

Hes 23, 6'0 180 lbs. Hes no kid and he knows what he is doing in regards to his nutrition and training. I just would like to know if its ok for him to switch over now or do it after hes done PCT for his PH.
spidey
Old 02-28-05, 07:00 PM

S1 is 1-test, right? His receptors are not virgin so it's not REALLY his first cycle. I don't think 400 mg/mL is too much at all.

My first cycle was 350mg ew fina and 350 mg ew test prop; I gained 37 lbs and had a blast.

if he is only 2 weeks in, he could just switch over to the test now and run it for 10 weeks. Be sure his PCT is lined up.
Old 02-28-05, 07:06 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally posted by spidey
S1 is 1-test, right? His receptors are not virgin so it's not REALLY his first cycle. I don't think 400 mg/mL is too much at all.

My first cycle was 350mg ew fina and 350 mg ew test prop; I gained 37 lbs and had a blast.

if he is only 2 weeks in, he could just switch over to the test now and run it for 10 weeks. Be sure his PCT is lined up.
Yup, its 1-test.

Thanks thats what i was looking for. I think im going to advise him to do 300 mg/week but hes doing some reading right now so maybe he'll make his own decision. Thanks again.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0