SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page need some help =)

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
boj
Old 03-03-05, 04:58 AM
Smile need some help =)

yo guyes !!! i'm pretty new to all this anabola things..

i had my first small cycle about 4 months ago.. was just a small one (6 sustanon 250 and 6 DDeca)

now i'm about so start my second one this is what i got.

8 sustanon
8 DDeca
30 WINSTROL DEPOT 50mg(tabs!?!?!?!?) (i havent got em yet but is there rlly 50mg tabs??)

how can i get the most out of my cycle? how much to inject / week ?

i work out like 6days a week and do do daily protein drinks (3/day)

//simon
Old 03-03-05, 05:45 AM

Superior Newbie
i think you need to do a little more research before you start planning anything
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-05, 06:06 AM

Superior Pro
I'm not sure were to start here bro, you need A LOT more research and studying. for info on first cycles (or correct ones) go hear: http://www.chemicalfitness.com/forum...ead.php?t=3574

1. The sust is 250mg a ml, usually 1ml amps so you only had enough for 3 weeks (250 really isn't enough unless your very small. I am assuming the deca was 200mg/ml. 400mg a week is what you should have been doing so two amps monday (one sust one deca) mixed togather and the same thurs. this is what you should have been doing (it sould like you were taking one a week) ether way that not long enough, 8 weeks is the absolute min you should do it and 12 weeks is what I would consider the shortest I would run the long esters. What was your pct BTW?

2. what does your diet look like, can you give use a typical day?

3. 6 days a week might be over doing it. read up on over-training

4. if you want to run that cycle you need to have it look something like this:

500mg sustanon a week for weeks 1 to 12
300 to 400mg a week (depending on if you have 100 or 200mg amps) weeks 1 to 12
250 iu of HCG twice a week weeks 5 to 14
10mg of nolvadex ED for weeks 1 to 14
Start PCT week 15 with 40mg of nolvadex ED for two weeks and then 20mg for another 2 weeks.

That would be 1 amp of sust on Monday with 1 ml of deca (just draw it up into the same dart) and then one amp of sust with one deca (if its 200mg/ml) or 2 amps (if its 100mg/ml). the deca only has to be taken once a week (the sust has to be split up, the more the better) so it being lopsided will not matter.

Note that I don't like sust at all. its usually more money for less compared to a single estered test (cyp or e or test deca/neo test)
Superior Muscle Does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only.

The Administrators, and Moderators of this site are not liable for any injury caused by the misuse of any chemical used for bodybuilding purposes.

1) DO NOT POST ASKING FOR A SOURCE!!!!

2)If you are a source, dont bother posting for business, it is clearly against the board's policy and you will be banned.

3)DO NOT PM OR EMAIL A MOD ABOUT A SOURCE!

Supermod at chemicalfitness.com
Mod at superiormuscle.com

Last edited by Skyefire; 03-03-05 at 06:10 AM.
boj
Old 03-03-05, 07:40 AM

thing is this is all i can get here in sweden since it is impossible to get it from inetpages cos they dont get thru by mail.

sorry for beeing a fool but what is PCT?

and i'm not trying to gain like 20 kilos i'm thinking of at most 5 to 10 kilos

like i sed i'm relly fresh =/
Old 03-03-05, 09:26 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally posted by boj
hmm i'm relly fresh here...

thing is this is all i can get here in sweden since it is impossible to get it from inetpages cos they dont get thru by mail.

sorry for beeing a fool but what is PCT?

and i'm not trying to gain like 20 kilos i'm thinking of at most 5 to 10 kilos

like i sed i'm relly fresh =/
The long esthers in the sustanon will not kick in until weeks 4-5, so doing an 8 week cycle is a waste of time especially at only 250 mg per week.

Don't take this the wrong way boj, but if you don't know what PCT is then you're not ready for anabolic steroids. Post Cycle Therapy is necessary after a cycle to help bring the body's natural testosterone production back to normal. If PCT isn't followed, especially with deca....you could run the risk of higher estrogen in your body which would result in gynocemastia (bitch tits). You could also have problems getting an erection or permanently mess up the HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes-Axis, which is our body’s androgen regulatory system).

The use of deca alone can shut-down HPTA (Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testes Axis) function even though it aromatizes at a reasonably low rate. It simply requires a longer time of activity in the system to do so when compared to most other aromatizing AAS.

Do some more research before you do any more anabolics.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0