SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Okay my new light cycle

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-11-05, 09:54 PM
Okay my new light cycle

Superior Admiral
I am fat. My face is fat and my stomach is fat. and I am quite sick of it. I don't want to look like this come spring. I have been off anabolics since december. It will be a very simple cycle merely there to keep my muscle and facilitate my fat loss

25mg/day of tren acetate
50mg/day of Test propionate
.25-.5 E3D of dositnex for the tren
small dose of L-dex for the prop
clen in two week cycles.

I am REALLY working on lowering my carb intake. My plan is to get 150 grams of protein from shakes...at least two chicken breasts a day....at least 10 eggs (1-2 yolks) per day...stuff down green veggies as much as I can and pound the water (obviously my diet will be a bit more expansive with different foods but I not sure what caloric intake I want yet). I will try my best to do a few "Cardio" sessions a week. My training will be pretty normal. Every 3-4 days a workout. I am just sick of the pudge.

Last edited by Stonecold54; 03-11-05 at 10:07 PM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-05, 09:59 PM

Superior Amateur
SC, IMO Dbol is like one of the BEST drugs to use for cutting. On a super strict, low calorie diet you'd have trouble trying to lose muscle. Its VERY VERY anti-catabolic.

Just an idea to throw out there. With your clean diet and a little ldex thrown in, water will be of NO concern.

Someone will know what Im saying...

THEY WEAR OUT!!!
ATG4LYFE!!
Old 03-11-05, 10:02 PM

Superior Amateur
I just pm'd you SC
Old 03-11-05, 10:08 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally posted by DiamondCutCows
SC, IMO Dbol is like one of the BEST drugs to use for cutting. On a super strict, low calorie diet you'd have trouble trying to lose muscle. Its VERY VERY anti-catabolic.

Just an idea to throw out there. With your clean diet and a little ldex thrown in, water will be of NO concern.

Someone will know what Im saying...
Ldex doesn't help with the water retention and makes my nips puffy at any dose. the only oral I will use is anavar.
Old 03-11-05, 10:11 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally posted by stonecold54
Ldex doesn't help with the water retention and makes my nips puffy at any dose. the only oral I will use is anavar.
Damn bro, you really are bloat sensitive, huh? Does anything work for bloat with you? I feel for ya bro.

Just wondering what purpose the dex is serving in your run???
Old 03-11-05, 10:11 PM

Superior Pro
why not run some masteron
Old 03-11-05, 10:12 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally posted by DiamondCutCows
Damn bro, you really are bloat sensitive, huh? Does anything work for bloat with you? I feel for ya bro.

Just wondering what purpose the dex is serving in your run???
lol exactly what I said for the prop.
Old 03-11-05, 10:12 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally posted by house1
why not run some masteron
I don't have any
Old 03-11-05, 10:17 PM

Superior Pro
SC I thought you were staying off to get momma prego? Maybe I am dreaming?

PD
Old 03-11-05, 10:20 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally posted by Pumpdogg
SC I thought you were staying off to get momma prego? Maybe I am dreaming?

PD
I am sick of that crap. I got her prego in the summer when I was on a heavy cycle but we miscarried. Now I go clean and can't get one sperm to hit the egg. Of course since I have been off I have had no sex drive really so it kindof defeated the purpose of going off if I didn't have sex, lol. We are tired of trying at this point and if it happens then it happens. we are busy building a house and other things in life.
Old 03-11-05, 10:28 PM

Superior Pro
Cool

PD
Old 03-11-05, 10:53 PM

Superior Admiral
I am really excited about this because it will be the first cycle of tren I will probably ever run to completion because of the gyno I usually have to stop them short. I can't believe the slow accumulation of stomach fat that has gotten on me. The GH apparently didn't help much when I was on it, lol.
Old 03-12-05, 02:35 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
I am really excited about this because it will be the first cycle of tren I will probably ever run to completion because of the gyno I usually have to stop them short. I can't believe the slow accumulation of stomach fat that has gotten on me. The GH apparently didn't help much when I was on it, lol.
I know how you feel (I am still working on getting rid of a few pounds from my last down time) but there is another option, proviron. that would help with the libido, its a fertility drug anyways (it might be a two edged sword though), and it can help a little in the hardening up part. I would avoid the fina if you could. Good luck getting her preggers!
Superior Muscle Does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only.

The Administrators, and Moderators of this site are not liable for any injury caused by the misuse of any chemical used for bodybuilding purposes.

1) DO NOT POST ASKING FOR A SOURCE!!!!

2)If you are a source, dont bother posting for business, it is clearly against the board's policy and you will be banned.

3)DO NOT PM OR EMAIL A MOD ABOUT A SOURCE!

Supermod at chemicalfitness.com
Mod at superiormuscle.com
Old 03-12-05, 08:00 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally posted by Skyefire
I know how you feel (I am still working on getting rid of a few pounds from my last down time) but there is another option, proviron. that would help with the libido, its a fertility drug anyways (it might be a two edged sword though), and it can help a little in the hardening up part. I would avoid the fina if you could. Good luck getting her preggers!
I have been on proviron since january and it didn't seem to help much about 75-100mg a day. as soon as I hit up a shot of Test enanthate I could feel the difference in 1 day.
Old 03-12-05, 12:22 PM

Superior Pro
And alcohol is legal. We should shoot up everyone in the House and Senate and let em feel what it is like to be a viral man again. I digress.... Get er done SC

PD
Old 03-12-05, 10:28 PM
Re: Okay my new light cycle

Superior Newbie
Quote:
[B]My training will be pretty normal. Every 3-4 days a workout. B]
sup stonecold..does this mean you only workout once every 3-4 days..never any back to back or three on one off..that doesnt seem like much but does it work for ya..looks like it might..
Old 03-13-05, 01:48 AM

Superior Freak
The cutting cycle looks good to me. Maybe throw in some low-dose T3 supplementation to really get the fat melting off of you as well.
Old 03-13-05, 01:59 AM

Superior Pro
Good luck, bro.
Old 03-13-05, 07:29 AM
Re: Re: Okay my new light cycle

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally posted by telephone
sup stonecold..does this mean you only workout once every 3-4 days..never any back to back or three on one off..that doesnt seem like much but does it work for ya..looks like it might..
yes my workouts are spaced that much...you can read all about it in my training posts
Old 03-13-05, 07:30 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally posted by hitmansb
The cutting cycle looks good to me. Maybe throw in some low-dose T3 supplementation to really get the fat melting off of you as well.
I do have some left over T3...maybe I will throw that in.
Old 03-14-05, 08:43 PM

Superior Admiral
WHEW this low carb reduced calorie diet is HARD...I miss my juice so bad. But so far two days down and two days good. I weighed in at 218 on Sunday at the gym. I have a really hard time commiting to a diet so two days in a row is quite the accomplishment. For so long I could eat what I wanted and breaking that habit is harder than I thought. I feel less bloated already though (probably just in my head but good for morale). I will keep this updated.
Old 03-14-05, 09:31 PM

Superior Pro
Keep the faith bro

PD
Old 03-15-05, 01:34 AM

Superior Pro
Keep on eating the cardboard bro dont worry.
"If you are satisfied your done, you might aswell call it quits. Satisfaction is when you believe you can no longer be successfull, and no longer want to strive for more. I am not satisfied, and never will be"
Old 03-20-05, 12:19 PM

Superior Admiral
Well things are looking good. I am down to 214 this morning when i weighed myself. Shots are great. I am even making sure that I cheat a few meals a week to keep my junk food yearnings at a minimum for the rest of the time.
Old 03-21-05, 01:59 PM

Superior Newbie
how many weeks are you going to do it for?
Old 03-21-05, 04:58 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally posted by Governor
how many weeks are you going to do it for?
not sure yet. at least 8 weeks. I will most likely keep the cycle up till I reach about 205 or 200 with a nice lean look.
Old 03-25-05, 03:16 PM

Superior Amateur
Okay bro's. I'm going to do a similar cutter here in May consisiting of test prop @ 100 mg EOD, and clen in 2 week on/ 2 week off cycles throughout for a total of 10 weeks. I was wondering if it would be beneficial to take dbol @ 35 mg for the first 4 weeks? or should I just alternate between the clen, and t3?
Old 03-25-05, 09:35 PM

Superior Pro
Why alternate the clen and t3. Take them together and when you cycle off of you clen,cycle on eca until you hit the clen again. What kind of dose of clen and t3 are you going to take, and is it going to be liquid or the real deal? I think there is a difference IMO.

PD
Old 03-28-05, 02:47 PM

Superior Amateur
I could have sworn I read somewhere on this board that it isn't good to take both the t3, and clen at the same time, but maybe I'm confused. I'll be taking the pill form of the clen, and was still debating on whether to get the Cytomel or not. I may just do the following, and see how it turns out after week 8.

WKS 1-10 Test Prop 100mg EOD
WKS 1-4 Bionabol 35 mg ED
WKS 1-2 Clen Pyramiding Up to 120 mcgs/day
WKS 5-7 Clen Pyramiding Up to 120 mcgs/day

WKS 10-12 (PCT) Clen Pyramiding Up to 120 mcgs/day
PCT

WK 10 Nolvadex 60 mg- Clomid 150 mg ED
WK 11 Nolvadex 40 mg- Clomid 100 mg ED
WK 12 Nolvadex 20 mg- Clomid 50 mg ED
WK 13 Nolvadex 20 mg ED

WK 14-16 Clen Pyramiding Up to 120 mcgs/day

I'm doing this only to lean out. I'll be on a very strict low calorie diet (2500) consisting of mostly protein and healthy fats. I'll only be getting in about 50-100 grams of carbs per day except on my 2 carb up days every 4 days. I'm hoping the test prop, and the clen will help me maintain my muscle mass while on caloric restriction.

Last edited by BENCH355ANIMAL; 03-28-05 at 02:58 PM.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0