SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page sustanon 250 pakistan

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-05, 01:35 AM
Red face sustanon 250 pakistan

Superior Newbie
my brother did his first cycle 500mgs 2 weeks ago and he has experienced some wacked side effects mostly on the day of injection hes had some issues with heart pains and beating funny and also he has woken up shivering and felt numb like. after days following injections frequent heart pains and hard beating of his heart. if anyone can give me some feed back that would be great im COMPLETELY cluless and have not idea WTF is goin on . thanks
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-05, 05:44 PM

Superior Newbie
I am on pakistan sust right now and I feel fine. He could be having a allergic reaction. How many times does he inject a week. If only once a week, his levels are going to be up and down and that is definitely not good for the body bro. Is he already done his cycle or is he 2 weeks into his cycle. you got to be more specific.
Old 03-27-05, 05:56 PM

Founding Member
i have no clue why thats goin on but if my heart ever felt funny like that i would quit the cycle right then! is he asperating(sp) pullin the plunger back a lil to make sure hes not in a vein!
Old 03-28-05, 02:50 AM

Superior Freak
Has he ever been prone to anxiety attacks in the past?
Old 03-28-05, 12:17 PM

Superior Newbie
no anxiety attacks in the past nah........ his fist week was 250 and the second was 500

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0