SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page PCT HELP!!!!!

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-29-05, 10:35 AM
PCT HELP!!!!!

Superior Newbie
yo..... i have been on sustanon 250 pakistan cycle for about 8 weeks now comin close to the end. my doses are from 250mgs at very begining to 500mgs peak, back to 250mg at the very end. i am 5'10 183 at 12.5 % body fat. i played it cool for the first cycle im lookin forward to the 2nd to peak to 1000mgs. i have quite a bit of novadex and HCG can some one give me a hand on PCT perfection since a good PCT keeps alot of the gains
THANKS
is Offline   Reply With Quote
spidey
Old 03-29-05, 11:55 AM

Sust has some very long esters in it so I would probably shoot 250 IU's HCG ed for two weeks following your last injection along with 20 mg nolva ed. Then drop the HCG; up your nolva dose to 40 mg ed and go for two weeks. Then, nolva at 20 mg ed for another two weeks and that should do it.

Anyone else want to chime in on this one?
Old 03-29-05, 02:30 PM

Founding Member
Quote:
Originally posted by spidey
Sust has some very long esters in it so I would probably shoot 250 IU's HCG ed for two weeks following your last injection along with 20 mg nolva ed. Then drop the HCG; up your nolva dose to 40 mg ed and go for two weeks. Then, nolva at 20 mg ed for another two weeks and that should do it.

Anyone else want to chime in on this one?
you love that HCG hu spidey?LOL that PCT look just like mine execpt with that lil of a cycle i probably wouldnt use the HCG but i cant see it hurtin anything. on another note for your next cycl keep the mgs even all the way threw no up and down and 1000mgs for a second cycle is alot IMO.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
spidey
Old 03-29-05, 03:58 PM

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
you love that HCG hu spidey?LOL that PCT look just like mine execpt with that lil of a cycle i probably wouldnt use the HCG but i cant see it hurtin anything. on another note for your next cycl keep the mgs even all the way threw no up and down and 1000mgs for a second cycle is alot IMO.
Actually I don't love it or hate it. He started the post saying he had plenty HCG and nolva on hand and wanted to use that for his PCT so I wrote my response accordingly.

I agree though. In retrospect, 250 mg test a week is a really low dose. He may not even need any PCT and if he does, a little nolva by itself would probably do the trick. Seeing as he already has the HCG though (and it is cheap), it certainly won't hurt to incorporate it. Who knows; if he is one of these really sensitive people, he may even need it.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0