SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page You guys will find that the board is much faster and efficient to post on...

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-05, 10:56 PM
You guys will find that the board is much faster and efficient to post on...

Administrator
We have been working on the site for a few days now to upgrade the board and to make it more efficient in many ways. We still have a few more hacks to install such as the "quick post option" and many others that make the site easier to use. Over the next few days we will be changing the style and color of the board aswell as a few more changes.

Also comming soon is the first superior suppliment store. You will be able to buy anything from protein powder to Bacteriostatic Water.

Stay tuned guys..
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-05, 10:12 AM

Superior Pro
Look good, and it is much faster.
Superior Muscle Does not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information shared is for learning purposes only.

The Administrators, and Moderators of this site are not liable for any injury caused by the misuse of any chemical used for bodybuilding purposes.

1) DO NOT POST ASKING FOR A SOURCE!!!!

2)If you are a source, dont bother posting for business, it is clearly against the board's policy and you will be banned.

3)DO NOT PM OR EMAIL A MOD ABOUT A SOURCE!

Supermod at chemicalfitness.com
Mod at superiormuscle.com
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-05, 10:30 AM

Superior Amateur
Its much much faster ..I find myself searching the board much more now.... And I'll use the store for sure ...

IM ALL NATURAL

is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0