SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Home Kidney/Liver Test Kit

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-02-05, 03:44 PM
Home Kidney/Liver Test Kit

Superior Newbie
I am coming off a 16 wk eq/ 5 wk anavar cycle and want to check on my kidneys and liver without having to go to a doctor. I found some home test kits online for both liver and kidney and a lab kidney test kit. I was wondering if any one has any experience with this stuff or similiar ones. Obviously if something negative pops up I will go see a doc.

Here is the link, many thanks,

http://www.privateresults.com/?engine=adwords!3596&keyword=%28kidney+disease%29& match_type=content
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-05, 08:15 PM

Administrator
No, there is no way to test all the functions of the kidneys and liver without full blood and urine test. Go to the doc bro.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-05, 11:29 PM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr athlete
I am coming off a 16 wk eq/ 5 wk anavar cycle and want to check on my kidneys and liver without having to go to a doctor. I found some home test kits online for both liver and kidney and a lab kidney test kit. I was wondering if any one has any experience with this stuff or similiar ones. Obviously if something negative pops up I will go see a doc.

Here is the link, many thanks,

http://www.privateresults.com/?engine=adwords!3596&keyword=%28kidney+disease%29& match_type=content

I wouldnt trust it bro. Its like someone non-professionsal guessing for you. I rather to to a professional (doctor).

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0