SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page For those who have used T3..got me a ?

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-05, 01:37 PM
For those who have used T3..got me a ?

Superior Amateur
i was wondering for those who have used t3 while on a test cycle (i am doing about 450-500mg per week),how much strength did you lose?I know t3 is catabolic and eats away the muscle and the test should counteract that,but i was wondering if there was still effects of strength and muscle loss...i will be on it from week 7 through 9,so the juice will clearly have kicked in,i also am running winny later(but i dont think that matters at all)...what yall think??thanx for responses

Dirty 3rd
Old 06-03-05, 02:21 PM

Founding Member
How are you planning on running it and for what reason?

If not for competition I see no reason for people to start messing with their thyroid.

As far as strength and size, if you're eating enough and running those anabolics I don't think you would notice that much of a difference when you run the t-3.
Old 06-03-05, 06:53 PM

Superior Amateur
i planned on running it only for 3 weeks...pyramiding up starting from 25mcg to 100,then back down...thanx for the advice,i will truly consider scrapping the idea after i look deeper into it...thanx man
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-05, 09:25 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rdCoast
i planned on running it only for 3 weeks...pyramiding up starting from 25mcg to 100,then back down...thanx for the advice,i will truly consider scrapping the idea after i look deeper into it...thanx man
Thats the proper way to cycle it but i agree with Lmg2701...Dont mess with it ...

IM ALL NATURAL

is Offline   Reply With Quote

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0