SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums

SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/)
-   Anabolic Steroids (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/anabolic-steroids/)
-   -   Whats the opinion on this format of a cycle (https://www.superiormuscle.com/forums/anabolic-steroids/24624-whats-opinion-format-cycle)

rhinotat2 06-05-05 12:20 PM

Whats the opinion on this format of a cycle

Whats everyones opinion on this type of cycling?

6 on Test declining bi weekly GH 500-1000 IUs of HCG a week
4 off PCT GH
4 off PCT GH

so on and so on

Once again I am debating this against long extended 16 week cycles
I believe this is more effect. Reason being it doesn't give your pituitary gland time to shut down the manufacturing of you own test

Thanks for your input

Stonecold54 06-05-05 12:56 PM

it needs to be more detailed. I have no idea what you are running, dosages, esters, and etc...

rhinotat2 06-05-05 01:13 PM

I guess my question is. Do people do primarily extended cycles 16 weeks plus or do they do short interval cycle 6-8 weeks with proper PCT?

thanks for the reply.

rhinotat2 06-05-05 01:13 PM

Gotta love the Audioslave I have OUT OF EXILE playing right now

Lmg2701 06-05-05 03:00 PM

10-12 weeks cycles with proper PCT.....I don't know what the hell all that junk was in the initial post either.....

Stonecold54 06-05-05 05:25 PM

well your question would still depend on the ester you are using for your test...if it was prop you could get away with it. with longer esters it would mess with your levels too much. you wouldn't need that much HCG probably. 2 250iu shots a weeks should keep your boys sizable. and I am not sure what declining Bi-weekly GH is. But 16 weeks of a constant level of GH would be fine.

Stonecold54 06-05-05 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhinotat2
Gotta love the Audioslave I have OUT OF EXILE playing right now

Yeah I love them....what a voice/guitar combination.

rhinotat2 06-05-05 06:27 PM

Decline mg of the enathate a week ie,
1000 mg
1000 mg
500 mg
500 mg
250 mg
250 mg
There should be a comma after weekly, GH straight through I meant

Bouncer 06-05-05 06:31 PM

Quote:

Decline mg of the enathate a week ie,
1000 mg
1000 mg
500 mg
500 mg
250 mg
250 mg
There should be a comma after weekly, GH straight through I meant

600mg a week for 12-15 weeks would work much better then that kind of layout. that is very 1980's and has been proven to not be the best way to run things.

Bouncer 06-05-05 06:32 PM

by the way, the test is just kicking in around week 4, by that time you are dropping it to 250mgs a week. dosent make sence.

ROCKETW19 06-05-05 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER
600mg a week for 12-15 weeks would work much better then that kind of layout. that is very 1980's and has been proven to not be the best way to run things.

yes it has been proven that declining test will not help you recover faster. you can run your mgs straight threw then PCT for best results. on bigger or longer cycles i like HCG 2 times a week @ 300 ius each time. like stone cold said above. i got that info from a very smart bro here named skyfire and it has worked for me.

rhinotat2 06-05-05 09:01 PM

Dam. That was my program in the mid 90's when I last competed with a pretty reputable trainer who had pro's on his resume. I guess being out of the game things change. Doesn't running cycles that long jeopardize you from making your own test even w/ hitting HCG? It was my understanding that you should rely a little on your body to produce some of its own test. If that makes sense. You're own test is the most important correct?
The reason for decline is to flood the recetor sites early and then just keep them maintained.
The only differnce then was the mgs where at least doubled.
I don't know thanks for the advice.

Stonecold54 06-05-05 09:20 PM

Quote:

Dam. That was my program in the mid 90's when I last competed with a pretty reputable trainer who had pro's on his resume. I guess being out of the game things change. Doesn't running cycles that long jeopardize you from making your own test even w/ hitting HCG? It was my understanding that you should rely a little on your body to produce some of its own test. If that makes sense. You're own test is the most important correct?
The reason for decline is to flood the recetor sites early and then just keep them maintained.
The only differnce then was the mgs where at least doubled.
I don't know thanks for the advice.

I would say any amount of test for a few weeks is going to shut down the majority of your test anyway so there shouldn't be a worry about that. So basically with your program you listed or if you just went with 16 weeks straight you would still be shut down the whole time. So either run a short cycle with an short ester like prop or just run a long ester for the full 16 weeks. and the HCG really helps to aid recovery when you come off because it keeps your boys the same size.

Shibby 06-05-05 09:23 PM

Once you are inject more than your body makes naturally it will stop making it naturally. Your body wants to stay in a homeostasis(I think that's the word), so it has no reason to continue to produce test.

rhinotat2 06-06-05 09:21 AM

Ya the only advantage is see now is that you are at least jump starting your own test every 6 weeks. Looks like I'll do the 6-4 for a year with the prop , screw the enath. What other test are short esters, any of them? After a few rounds I'd like to change things up to give the recoptors a different feel.

The main difference between propionate, cypionate, and enanthate is the respective duration of effect. In contrast to the long-acting enanthate and cypionate depot steroids, propionate has a distinctly lower duration of effect.

Testosterone proprionate has a duration of effect of 1 to 2 days." An eye-catching difference, however, is that the athlete "draws" distinctly less water with propionate and visibly lower water retention occurs. Since propionate is quickly effective, often after only one or two days, the athlete experiences an increase of his training energy, a better pump, an increased appetite, and a slight strength gain.

Where does suspension fall? I am assuming short because of it being water based. cyp & enan are obviously eliminated.

ROCKETW19 06-06-05 02:31 PM

yup suspension will be a fast acting test also and a more powerfull one mg per mg due to the fact that 100mgs of suspension is 100mgs of test and 100 mgs of prop is somewere around 80mgs of test (i forget the exact mg#)

Shibby 06-06-05 03:39 PM

Quote:

The main difference between propionate, cypionate, and enanthate is the respective duration of effect. In contrast to the long-acting enanthate and cypionate depot steroids, propionate has a distinctly lower duration of effect.

Testosterone proprionate has a duration of effect of 1 to 2 days." An eye-catching difference, however, is that the athlete "draws" distinctly less water with propionate and visibly lower water retention occurs. Since propionate is quickly effective, often after only one or two days, the athlete experiences an increase of his training energy, a better pump, an increased appetite, and a slight strength gain.

Who are you saying this too?

rhinotat2 06-06-05 04:22 PM

I was confirming Stonecolds statement.

Primal Instinct 06-06-05 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
yup suspension will be a fast acting test also and a more powerfull one mg per mg due to the fact that 100mgs of suspension is 100mgs of test and 100 mgs of prop is somewere around 80mgs of test (i forget the exact mg#)

This might sound dumb but....is that because of the attached esters in the prop and no attached esters in the sus? :confused:

ROCKETW19 06-06-05 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primal Instinct
This might sound dumb but....is that because of the attached esters in the prop and no attached esters in the sus? :confused:

thats not dumb bro! yes the ester makes the other 20mgs.

Stonecold54 06-06-05 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Primal Instinct

yes..a test molecule that has an ester has a certain amount of weight that the ester takes up and it varies with the ester. but suspension is just test base suspended in water.

Primal Instinct 06-07-05 03:20 AM

Hrmmm...I suspected as much. Thanks, SC!