SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page clomid for pct??

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-05, 12:54 PM
clomid for pct??

Superior Newbie
new to the board guys.. I have been thinking about running a test-e only cycle for 12 weeks, and I have my nolva ready for PCT. my older brother who has been cycling for a couple years now is prone to gyno. Although i havn't seen any signs of it yet, I want to make sure I am doing this the right way. My question is... do I need to run Clomid with nolva directly after a test-e cycle? or will i be ok with just Nolvadex? Thanks in advance for you help and advice

Last edited by rover199; 06-08-05 at 03:11 PM.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-05, 12:55 PM

Superior Freak
12 weeks of test is pretty suppressive. I'd run both, especially if you can't get any hcg.

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." - Alexis Carrel

"Whenever you're not in the the gym training, someone else out there is, and when you meet them, they will beat you." - Victor Martinez

Old 06-08-05, 01:11 PM

Founding Member
i agree with beefcake i like to run both there both cheep so i dont wanna take any chances with not recovering fast enough!
Old 06-08-05, 01:44 PM

Superior Newbie
Sweet. thanks guys. its always good to get a second opinion
Old 06-08-05, 02:55 PM

Superior Pro
yea, i too would run em both bro....
Old 06-08-05, 07:23 PM

Superior Freak
Run them both for the fastest possible recovery. Be sure to use HCG before starting the clomid tho if you have any testicular atrophy.
Old 06-13-05, 05:08 AM

Superior Pro
I don't know rover some times I have to ask ...? Are you sure you wouldn't look good with a nice pair of Breasts....? Sorry I 'm a breast man and it is late....just kidding. Hit man is on the money ..I like HCG 500ius 2 times a week to avoid the atrophy.....
Old 06-13-05, 11:47 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by buyb12
I don't know rover some times I have to ask ...? Are you sure you wouldn't look good with a nice pair of Breasts....? Sorry I 'm a breast man and it is late....just kidding. Hit man is on the money ..I like HCG 500ius 2 times a week to avoid the atrophy.....
lol!! thanks man. i always could use a good laugh. But in all seriousness... thanks for your input!

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0