SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Test and Equipose...

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-11-05, 10:36 AM
Test and Equipose...

Superior Newbie
Hey guys and gals. I ordered 20 ml of Test 400 and 20ml of Equipose. Im not sure how I want to take these both yet. I was thinking of doing the Test first to see my gains than take the EQ. Does any1 recommend anything slightly different? My first cycle was Winnie if that counts. I got good gains and I was happy. Let me know what you guys think. I also thought of taking the EQ i with another Winnie cycle after Im dne the Test. thanks for your help.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-05, 11:18 AM

Superior Freak
Definately run the test and EQ together. It would help to know what the concentration of the EQ is though, so that we can lay it out accurately.
6p6
Old 06-11-05, 05:58 PM

Gym Rat
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmansb
Definately run the test and EQ together. It would help to know what the concentration of the EQ is though, so that we can lay it out accurately.
what he said
Old 06-11-05, 08:13 PM

Superior Newbie
The equipoise is Boldabol 200mg/ml. SHould I front load the EQ so it kicks in when the test is working? Also what should i expect? I hear I will become vascular. My test intake is not very high so I hope my bloating is low.
Old 06-11-05, 08:23 PM

Superior Newbie
Also when shall I inject and am I able to mix the oil based steroids? Thanks guys
Old 06-11-05, 09:37 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by tutim21
Hey guys and gals. I ordered 20 ml of Test 400 and 20ml of Equipose. Im not sure how I want to take these both yet. I was thinking of doing the Test first to see my gains than take the EQ. Does any1 recommend anything slightly different? My first cycle was Winnie if that counts. I got good gains and I was happy. Let me know what you guys think. I also thought of taking the EQ i with another Winnie cycle after Im dne the Test. thanks for your help.
T400 by denkall?...lot of bros I know got fevers & painfull injecting it also it lumps and stays..too strong in general
Old 06-12-05, 01:44 AM

Superior Freak
You should definately mix the EQ and test...it'll cut down on the T400 pain. Unfortunately, you really should have 10ml more of the EQ to run it in an optimum fashion with a frontload (and for 12 weeks rather than 10). Working with what you have, do this:

T400: 1mL/week (400mg)
EQ: 2mL/week (400mg)

Do that for 10 weeks, preferrably doing two injections per week made up of 1/2 mL of T400 and 1mL of EQ. You'll notice that you'll only be using half of the test that you have if you run it that way; given your cycle history, you shouldn't need more than 400mg/week of test to make good gains. Save the other 10mL of T400 for the next cycle. If you can get more EQ, post up and I'll adjust the cycle for a 12 week run including a frontload for EQ.
Old 06-12-05, 02:28 PM

Superior Newbie
Great! Thanks alot hitman. I cant wait to start and I will be posting my gains. Ill save the test for another cycle and maybe you could help me out again. Im learning alot of important facts. Thanks again!!
Old 06-13-05, 02:30 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmansb
You should definately mix the EQ and test...it'll cut down on the T400 pain. Unfortunately, you really should have 10ml more of the EQ to run it in an optimum fashion with a frontload (and for 12 weeks rather than 10). Working with what you have, do this:

T400: 1mL/week (400mg)
EQ: 2mL/week (400mg)

Do that for 10 weeks, preferrably doing two injections per week made up of 1/2 mL of T400 and 1mL of EQ. You'll notice that you'll only be using half of the test that you have if you run it that way; given your cycle history, you shouldn't need more than 400mg/week of test to make good gains. Save the other 10mL of T400 for the next cycle. If you can get more EQ, post up and I'll adjust the cycle for a 12 week run including a frontload for EQ.
Shoild I run something like clomid at the end of my cycle? Ive been reading alot of this to minimize female side effects and retain my gains. ALso thoughts on liquid clen and t3 for a anti-estrogen or fat burner. any help would be great! Thanks

Last edited by tutim21; 06-13-05 at 02:33 PM.
Old 06-13-05, 11:10 PM

Superior Newbie
I read an old vet article that said never run the EQ without test
Old 06-14-05, 11:00 AM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
Shoild I run something like clomid at the end of my cycle? Ive been reading alot of this to minimize female side effects and retain my gains. ALso thoughts on liquid clen and t3 for a anti-estrogen or fat burner. any help would be great! Thanks
This last post worries me a little TUTIM ..."Post your PCT" so we can see what it looks like ...
And you need to research clen and t3 a little further bro ....

IM ALL NATURAL

Old 06-14-05, 11:11 AM

Superior Pro
Ok, I'm a little lost here. Is this a female or a male? As far as test/eq the rule of thumb is to run it with test, but EQ is such a mild drug that it won't shut you down if you don't run test. I'm running eq right now with out test b/c I ran out for the time being and I'm fine, but I WOULDN'T ADVISE IT OF COURSE. Sounds like you need to do some more research on PCT before you start any cycle though.
Old 06-14-05, 12:42 PM

Superior Newbie
define what PCT please...once I know what it means Ill be able to post my info on it.
Old 06-14-05, 12:56 PM

Superior Amateur
Quote:
define what PCT please...once I know what it means Ill be able to post my info on it.
post cycle therapy ....it would help to know if your male of female first....

Last edited by INTIMID8OR; 06-14-05 at 01:03 PM.
Old 06-14-05, 12:57 PM

Superior Pro
PCT is Post Cycle Therapy. This what you take once you are coming off a cycle. It include clomid, nolvadex, HCG, etc.. Most gym rats don't know about PCT or don't care, that's why they lose their gains experience more sides than others. You should have a well planned PCT before starting any cycle. Think of it as a reset button on your body. If you are running EQ and Test then your pct should consist of HCG, clomide or nolvadex or both depending on the individual. Most people tend to stick with nolvadex b/c of the sides experienced with clomid.
Old 06-14-05, 02:14 PM

Superior Freak
I think that when tutim says minimize female side effects, HE is refering to estrogenic rebound that can occur post-cycle.

I have posted an easy-to-follow PCT regimen that works well for me many times on this site. It's been awhile, so I'll do it again.

The following assumes HCG reconstituted to 1000iu/mL, 20mg tabs of Nolvadex, and 50mg tabs of Clomid. A bit of simple math will adjust for different strength tabs or liquids.

Day 1: 1/2mL HCG, 1 tab Nolvadex
Day 2: 1/2mL HCG, 1 tab Nolvadex
Day 3: 1/2mL HCG, 1 tab Nolvadex
Day 4: 1/2mL HCG, 1 tab Nolvadex
Day 5: 1/2mL HCG, 1 tab Nolvadex
Day 6: 1/2mL HCG, 1 tab Nolvadex
Day 7: 1/2mL HCG, 1 tab Nolvadex
Day 8: 1/2mL HCG, 1 tab Nolvadex
Day 9: 1/2mL HCG, 1 tab Nolvadex
Day 10: 1/2mL HCG, 1 tab Nolvadex
Day 11: 1 tab Nolvadex, 2 tabs Clomid
Day 12: 1 tab Nolvadex, 2 tabs Clomid
Day 13: 1 tab Nolvadex, 2 tabs Clomid
Day 14: 1 tab Nolvadex, 2 tabs Clomid
Day 15: 1 tab Nolvadex, 2 tabs Clomid
Day 16: 1 tab Nolvadex, 2 tabs Clomid
Day 17: 1 tab Nolvadex, 2 tabs Clomid
Day 18: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1 tab Clomid
Day 19: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1 tab Clomid
Day 20: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1 tab Clomid
Day 21: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1 tab Clomid
Day 22: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1 tab Clomid
Day 23: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1 tab Clomid
Day 24: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1 tab Clomid
Day 25: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1/2 tab Clomid
Day 26: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1/2 tab Clomid
Day 27: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1/2 tab Clomid
Day 28: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1/2 tab Clomid
Day 29: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1/2 tab Clomid
Day 30: 1 tab Nolvadex, 1/2 tab Clomid
Old 06-14-05, 04:52 PM

Superior Newbie
OK guys thank you. I am a male..LOL sorry if i confused you guys. I know that I need a pct but I wasnt sure what i was. Now that I understand and read info on it I beleve I will purchase some Nolvadex. You guys recommend tabs or injection?
Old 06-14-05, 05:22 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
OK guys thank you. I am a male..LOL sorry if i confused you guys. I know that I need a pct but I wasnt sure what i was. Now that I understand and read info on it I beleve I will purchase some Nolvadex. You guys recommend tabs or injection?
I usually get the pill form. The liquid form (oral) is usually easier to get, but it taste like shit.
Old 06-14-05, 10:45 PM

Superior Freak
Your most cost-effective option is probably the liquid from the store. Just click on the link => tamoxifen
Old 06-15-05, 09:44 AM

Superior Newbie
when and how much is taken to be effective?
Old 06-15-05, 11:52 AM

Superior Pro
hitmansb has already laid out the cycle for you above.
Old 06-15-05, 02:19 PM

Superior Newbie
ok i see the layout for the pct. Now when do I start that? Right after my last injection? Im going to do just the nolvadex.
Old 06-15-05, 03:24 PM

Superior Pro
If you are doing EQ then you want to start the nolva 3 weeks after your last injection.
Old 06-16-05, 01:58 PM

Superior Newbie
I got my test and Eq in today finally. I have my injection totals planned out thanks to wheyman and hitman. I have one more question. Do I take the dosage 7 days a week even though I dont workout all 7 days? Thanks guys.
Old 06-16-05, 02:38 PM

Superior Pro
Yes. I would do Monday and Friday injections.
Old 06-18-05, 12:55 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
I got my test and Eq in today finally. I have my injection totals planned out thanks to wheyman and hitman. I have one more question. Do I take the dosage 7 days a week even though I dont workout all 7 days? Thanks guys.
You're certainly not supposed to inject 7 days per week! Take 1cc of EQ and 1cc of test twice per week...I like to shoot on Mondays and Thursdays when I run test and EQ.

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0