SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page Question about var cycle

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-16-05, 07:46 PM
Question about var cycle

Superior Newbie
I am in the 5th week of a 12 week anavar cycle. I just added some clen this week also at a very low dose.. Anyway my muscles have been getting fatigued this week. In the middle of my sets it just feels like ive done 100 reps. Is this normal with anavar.. My muscles feel hard as hell, but its really hard to keep working out when I feel that tired. Im only taking 25 mgs of the var right now by the way.. I was planning on doubling that amount in the coming weeks
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-05, 07:48 PM

Superior Admiral
Did it feel like that before you added the clen? I'm willing to bet that's what it is.
Old 06-16-05, 07:58 PM

Superior Admiral
sometimes stimulants will drain you...they may speed up metabolism but it might hurt performance. I know with me sometimes they do.
Old 06-16-05, 09:40 PM

Superior Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecold54
sometimes stimulants will drain you...they may speed up metabolism but it might hurt performance. I know with me sometimes they do.
agree they speed me up but i just dont have the stregth on clen

njjuicer-2004

MOD@WCBB
MOD@CF
Old 06-17-05, 03:21 AM

VEGETARIAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FNRIpped
I am in the 5th week of a 12 week anavar cycle. I just added some clen this week also at a very low dose.. Anyway my muscles have been getting fatigued this week. In the middle of my sets it just feels like ive done 100 reps. Is this normal with anavar.. My muscles feel hard as hell, but its really hard to keep working out when I feel that tired. Im only taking 25 mgs of the var right now by the way.. I was planning on doubling that amount in the coming weeks
I know just what your talking about bro, the reason is that while anavar gives good atp retention (i.e. improves strength) it doesnt really improve regeneration. Your taking something thats making you stronger in the first instance, this means that your breaking down the muscle more during the workout (which is a good thing and stimulates growth) but the problem is that there is no big increase in protien synthesis etc to make you recover and grow stronger and bigger. Anavar on its own is fine if you just want to improve 1,2,3 rep strength, if you want to grow the muscle and improve its glycogen retention, and improve protien synthesis you need to add an androgenic compound; test, tren, or even winstrol/equipoise will do the trick. I'm doing 20mg var with 50mg winnie per day right now, since 4 days ago.

You need to research the individual benefits of each compound bro, example testosterone increases protien synthesis (rate at which you absorb protien) like 50 times the normal. My gues is that if your taking var you are doing so because your looking to stay lean and minimise water retention, so get some winstrol or equipoise, this would certainly be a better and maybe cheaper option than doubling your dose of var.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-05, 08:03 AM

Superior Newbie
I have access to winstrol.. I was just trying to avoid taking var and winstrol at the same time because im afraid about my hair line. i have noticed a few hairs here and there falling out with the var.. i dont want to do myself in by adding the winstrol
Old 06-17-05, 11:06 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
this happened to me on clen
Old 06-17-05, 11:47 PM

Superior Freak
It's almost surely the clen
Old 06-19-05, 08:07 AM

Superior Pro
your in your 5th week without a problem var wise till you added the clen - my money is on the clen making the difference
Old 06-19-05, 08:44 AM

Superior Admiral
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr incredible
I know just what your talking about bro, the reason is that while anavar gives good atp retention (i.e. improves strength) it doesnt really improve regeneration. Your taking something thats making you stronger in the first instance, this means that your breaking down the muscle more during the workout (which is a good thing and stimulates growth) but the problem is that there is no big increase in protien synthesis etc to make you recover and grow stronger and bigger. Anavar on its own is fine if you just want to improve 1,2,3 rep strength, if you want to grow the muscle and improve its glycogen retention, and improve protien synthesis you need to add an androgenic compound; test, tren, or even winstrol/equipoise will do the trick. I'm doing 20mg var with 50mg winnie per day right now, since 4 days ago.

You need to research the individual benefits of each compound bro, example testosterone increases protien synthesis (rate at which you absorb protien) like 50 times the normal. My gues is that if your taking var you are doing so because your looking to stay lean and minimise water retention, so get some winstrol or equipoise, this would certainly be a better and maybe cheaper option than doubling your dose of var.
where did this info come from? that anavar doesn't build muscle?
Old 06-20-05, 07:59 AM

VEGETARIAN
Quote:
where did this info come from? that anavar doesn't build muscle?
Please consider my comments in their collective context, if you pick out one comment in isolation it doesn't reflect what was intended.

IMO anavar's predominant beneficial characteristic is that it promotes strength increase. The issue that "2FNRIpped" has is diminishing strength in a bodybuilding set (i.e. 6-12 rep set). I think this is due to lack of regeneration and the reason for this is that he is lacking androgens in his AAS therapy.

Anavar is highly anabolic but low androgenic, hence why so many women use it.

2FNRIpped, if you don't like winstrol due to DHT conversion (ans assuming you can't dont want to use propecia) then try equipoise, Oral turinabol, deca if you can get it.
Old 06-20-05, 02:14 PM

Superior Newbie
I do have access to propecia.. Is that going to help me keep all my hair.. Or once i start it am i going to have to take it forever in order to keep my hair?
Deez Nuggets
Old 06-20-05, 03:03 PM

wouldn't var and winny together be too harsh on the liver?
Old 06-21-05, 07:39 AM

VEGETARIAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2FNRIpped
I do have access to propecia.. Is that going to help me keep all my hair.. Or once i start it am i going to have to take it forever in order to keep my hair?
No, The Propecia will repel the effects of DHT from the winstrol, so once you stop taking the winstrol it won't be causing excess DHT, so no need for the propecia.

Having said this, a buddy (natural)of mine gets prescribed Propecia anyway to slow/reverse his male pattern baldness and repel his naturally occuring DHT.
Old 06-21-05, 07:40 AM

VEGETARIAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deez Nuggets
wouldn't var and winny together be too harsh on the liver?
Not realy bro, not at reasonable dosages
Deez Nuggets
Old 06-22-05, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Mr incredible
Not realy bro, not at reasonable dosages

So do you feel it's more about the dosage then it is duration in regards to what is safer?

I remember awhile ago while planning a summer cutter, I had thought about running Var for the first 6 weeks (30mg / day) following by winny for remaining 6 weeks (50mg / day - orally).

Several people on this board were totally against me using an oral for 12 weeks straight.
Old 06-22-05, 03:04 PM

Superior Pro
2FN- how much water are you drinking?? Same things happened to me, and I wasn't drinking enough water. Once I upped my water intake, I was fine.
Any information divulged by this member is strictly hypothetical and in no way reflects upon this member. This member does not promote the use of any illegal drugs. Redsquirrel is a fictional character.
Old 06-23-05, 11:46 AM

Superior Newbie
I drink tons of water a day.. That definitely cant be the problem.. I think it is the combo of the clen and var.. i go off the clen this week so i will see if i still have the problem next week

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0