SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page prop making me sick as a dog...need advice

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-17-05, 05:39 PM
Unhappy prop making me sick as a dog...need advice

Superior Newbie
i started taking a prop/tren cycle last thursday(june 9th)I am currently injecting as follows every other day for another 6-8 weeks

prop- 1cc(100mg/ml)
tren .5cc(100mg/ml)

I have honestly never felt so ill in my life. I knew the prop would hurt around the injection site but didn't realize how sick it would made me feel after each injection. Not only do I always feel like I have a high fever , I feel like I am coming down with the flu all day. I have no energy in the gym and feel like barfing for the greater part of the day after the injection.

I have to sleep on my back each night as both my shoulders are bloated and red (obioulsy fighting an infection temporarily) and extremly sore.

I realize the side effects with the tren but the prop is killing me. I cant imagine being on this stuff for another 7 weeks

what I would like to know is what other combo can any of you out there suggest to replace the prop(and still go along with the tren)

I am looking for something fast acting with little water retention and to build size. Possibly something to inject once or twice a week. Could I also increase my injections of the tren and forget about stacking it with something else????

any advice would be welcome.
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-05, 05:46 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkymarkTO
i started taking a prop/tren cycle last thursday(june 9th)I am currently injecting as follows every other day for another 6-8 weeks

prop- 1cc(100mg/ml)
tren .5cc(100mg/ml)

I have honestly never felt so ill in my life. I knew the prop would hurt around the injection site but didn't realize how sick it would made me feel after each injection. Not only do I always feel like I have a high fever , I feel like I am coming down with the flu all day. I have no energy in the gym and feel like barfing for the greater part of the day after the injection.

I have to sleep on my back each night as both my shoulders are bloated and red (obioulsy fighting an infection temporarily) and extremly sore.

I realize the side effects with the tren but the prop is killing me. I cant imagine being on this stuff for another 7 weeks

what I would like to know is what other combo can any of you out there suggest to replace the prop(and still go along with the tren)

I am looking for something fast acting with little water retention and to build size. Possibly something to inject once or twice a week. Could I also increase my injections of the tren and forget about stacking it with something else????

any advice would be welcome.
Instead of worrying what your going to go on next you better worry about what exactly it is that your shooting. It sounds to me like you have dirty gear and are filling yourself up with bacteria. Test flu is common but this dosent sound like test flu to me.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-05, 05:50 PM

Founding Member
Stick with the prop, fight through it. Sounds like test flu which is common. I usually find it goes away, take some alieve, it will help. Massage the sight good. Might want to consider mixing the prop with some other sterile oil or B-12.

I've never felt that prop was painful until about 2 weeks ago.....Switched from a prop/tren combo to just straight prop and holy shit did it hurt. I've since dropped the prop. but only because I was done with it. Glad it's over though. It sounds strange but I think after a few weeks you almost get use to it and it isn't as bad....That's my opinion anyways.
Old 06-17-05, 05:52 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmg2701
Stick with the prop, fight through it. Sounds like test flu which is common. I usually find it goes away, take some alieve, it will help. Massage the sight good. Might want to consider mixing the prop with some other sterile oil or B-12.

I've never felt that prop was painful until about 2 weeks ago.....Switched from a prop/tren combo to just straight prop and holy shit did it hurt. I've since dropped the prop. but only because I was done with it. Glad it's over though. It sounds strange but I think after a few weeks you almost get use to it and it isn't as bad....That's my opinion anyways.
he said he has never felt so ill in his life. dosent sound like test flu to me.
Old 06-17-05, 06:00 PM

Banned
You never told us what brands you're using?
Old 06-17-05, 07:15 PM

Superior Pro
what type are you using?? could be dirty!

just switch to a longer ester such as cyp or enanthate -- just keep tabs on your diet --and if you do get some bloat [from the longer ester test]- run a low dose anti e
Old 06-17-05, 08:41 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmg2701

how about if i just reduced the amount of prop i was taking to one shot every week of 2cc's instead of 1cc every two days. would this do anything???? did prop last year but at a much lower dosing rate and had similar high fever and injection site pain but nothing compared to what i am going through now. maybe i just need to cut down the frequency???
Old 06-17-05, 08:43 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed54
You never told us what brands you're using?

the prop is called ORBIT Laboratories 20ml bottle/100mg made in Sweden

the tren is called EMPIRE 10ml/100mg and I believe this could be made in canada , not too sure
Old 06-17-05, 09:40 PM

Administrator
Quote:
how about if i just reduced the amount of prop i was taking to one shot every week of 2cc's instead of 1cc every two days. would this do anything???? did prop last year but at a much lower dosing rate and had similar high fever and injection site pain but nothing compared to what i am going through now. maybe i just need to cut down the frequency???
I notice you dont pay any attention to anyone that says your gear might be dirty. This is how people get hurt.
Old 06-17-05, 10:11 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER
I notice you dont pay any attention to anyone that says your gear might be dirty. This is how people get hurt.

i have heard of prop causing some of these symptoms just never thought they would be as bad as I have them. i have posted my brands to find out if they are in fact dirty.
Old 06-17-05, 10:49 PM

Superior Vet
Quote:
i have heard of prop causing some of these symptoms just never thought they would be as bad as I have them. i have posted my brands to find out if they are in fact dirty.
Well, as sick as you've been getting, you really think they're ok? I'd filter them if I were you..
Old 06-17-05, 10:55 PM

Administrator
Quote:
I have heard of Orbit but have never heard of your tren company. prop dosent cause the kind of symptoms your talking about. the symptoms your talking about sounds to me like your bodys defence kicking in every time you inject.
Old 06-17-05, 11:17 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
the prop is called ORBIT Laboratories 20ml bottle/100mg made in Sweden

the tren is called EMPIRE 10ml/100mg and I believe this could be made in canada , not too sure
I've tried ORBIT enanthate it was descent...their prop SUCKS bro...honestly bad feed back from alot of people I know....It's underdosed too. I used the UG QFS PROP ....the BEST!
Old 06-17-05, 11:46 PM

Superior Freak
Orbit is a solid company...I know Empire as being a decent Canadian lab from what I've heard, but I have seen less feedback on Empire products as that lab is nowhere near as popular as Orbit. Sounds to me like you're someone who responds extremely badly to prop though...I have heard of others who have absolutely miserable experiences with the propionate and phenylpropionate esters.
Old 06-18-05, 12:23 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmansb
Orbit is a solid company...I know Empire as being a decent Canadian lab from what I've heard, but I have seen less feedback on Empire products as that lab is nowhere near as popular as Orbit. Sounds to me like you're someone who responds extremely badly to prop though...I have heard of others who have absolutely miserable experiences with the propionate and phenylpropionate esters.

thanks this really has helped, at least I know i am not using dirty stuff. now i must figure out a shooting schedule that will minimize my grief
Old 06-18-05, 12:24 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER
I have heard of Orbit but have never heard of your tren company. prop dosent cause the kind of symptoms your talking about. the symptoms your talking about sounds to me like your bodys defence kicking in every time you inject.

sorry to ask but i have to as i am not an advanced user, but can you please explain a little bit more to me about my bodies defense kicking in when I inject. why could this be. I have done a 6 week cycle for the past three summers and never felt this way
Old 06-18-05, 12:26 AM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpetefox
Well, as sick as you've been getting, you really think they're ok? I'd filter them if I were you..

never heard of filtering, what exactly can this do to help.
Old 06-18-05, 12:29 AM

Superior Admiral
What Bouncer and BigPete are saying is that you can filter some of the bacteria out with a micron filter. Hitman wasn't verifying that your gear was clean, just he has seen some that have problems with those esters. Filters and other equipment can be found at superior-research. Do a search for filtering, there should be lots of info.
Old 06-18-05, 01:08 AM

Superior Freak
Quote:
thanks this really has helped, at least I know i am not using dirty stuff. now i must figure out a shooting schedule that will minimize my grief
Like shibby said...I'm not guaranteeing that your gear is sterile (although I will say that it's HIGHLY unlikely that Orbit gear would be dirty)...I'm just trying to point out that it's not uncommon for people to have bad reactions to sterile gear when these two esters are involved.
Old 06-18-05, 10:40 AM

Administrator
Quote:
sorry to ask but i have to as i am not an advanced user, but can you please explain a little bit more to me about my bodies defense kicking in when I inject. why could this be. I have done a 6 week cycle for the past three summers and never felt this way
your boddies defence (immune system) would kick in to try and fight something dirty like bacteria.
Old 06-19-05, 08:12 AM

Superior Pro
Quote:
this is why i would switch to a longer ester gear -- why suffer -- its not worth it
Old 06-19-05, 10:54 AM

Superior Newbie
Dirty drugs suck!
Old 06-19-05, 04:26 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Like shibby said...I'm not guaranteeing that your gear is sterile (although I will say that it's HIGHLY unlikely that Orbit gear would be dirty)...I'm just trying to point out that it's not uncommon for people to have bad reactions to sterile gear when these two esters are involved.

cool, I actually have started to inject these two on different days now as opposed to the same day. so far it is looking good. i am going to keep my fingers crossed and see how i feel tomorrow . depending on how i feel tomorrow will finally tell me if i can continue with this combo

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0