SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums
Register Members Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   SuperiorMuscle.com - Bodybuilding Forums > Superior Fitness Section > Anabolic Steroids
Reload this Page 30 days on fx

Anabolic Steroids Steroids, GH, PEDs, & Peptides Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-05, 10:50 PM
30 days on fx

Superior Newbie
Biggest pussy I've seen in a long time! He and his nagging wife was very difficult to watch. Go back and eat your big macs and sell toilet paper!
is Offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-05, 10:52 PM

Administrator
lol, i hate that guy with a passion.
is Online   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-05, 12:01 PM

Superior Freak
I cringed the whole time I watched that show. His fucking lazy fat ass wife was practically trying to sabotage his whole program just because she didn't want to be doing the same thing he was and she was insecure about the chick who was his personal trainer. They made supplements look like they were ruining his liver on tv and showed a totally negative side to the hgh and test that he was running. The fucking doctor should've just told him that everything would return to normal after he got off of it all. Fucker didn't even finish the 30 days. :megaphone

"Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor." - Alexis Carrel

"Whenever you're not in the the gym training, someone else out there is, and when you meet them, they will beat you." - Victor Martinez

Old 06-23-05, 12:05 PM

Superior Newbie
#6 Today, 10:27 AM
iamhuge is Online:
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2004

I THOUGHT this show would be at least a little objective. I was WRONG!! What a joke!!!!

Did you catch how, with one show, they blasted both supplements and “testosterone therapy”?

I guess the only way we are to be safe is to turn ALL supps, vitas, test, and herbs over to the big drug companies.

We all know what a safe track record they have!!!!

BTW – did you guys here about the FDA’s new “conflict of interest policy”? Bottom line in it, several of the cox3 drugs would not have made it back into the market if not for the fact that a number of scientists, on the FDA board, were employees of these drug companies!!

While I am venting!!!!!!!!

Some ass hole senator has introduced a bill to ban DHEA.. I think every man over 40 ought to march on Washington. Let’s ban DHEA while we leave Tylenol on the market!!! I have never had a call to run on a DHEA overdose, but I cannot count the times I made runs on children whose livers are fucked because of Tylenol overdoses. Yet, it is still on the shelf!

How about liquor? I love to drink like the next guy – BUT do you realize how many people I have un-wrapped off of telephone poles or scraped off the bumpers of cars – HEY!!!! Let’s not even mention the wives who have had the shit beat out of them because of a drunk spouse!!

But, oh, let’s get rid of roids and leave liquor alone – because roids are ruining our society!!

AARARRGGGGHHH!!!!!!

These ass holes have got their priorities totally wrong!!!!

Thanks for enduring this…..
Old 06-23-05, 12:10 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehuge
#6 Today, 10:27 AM
iamhuge is Online:
Registered User Join Date: Jan 2004

I THOUGHT this show would be at least a little objective. I was WRONG!! What a joke!!!!

Did you catch how, with one show, they blasted both supplements and “testosterone therapy”?

I guess the only way we are to be safe is to turn ALL supps, vitas, test, and herbs over to the big drug companies.

We all know what a safe track record they have!!!!

BTW – did you guys here about the FDA’s new “conflict of interest policy”? Bottom line in it, several of the cox3 drugs would not have made it back into the market if not for the fact that a number of scientists, on the FDA board, were employees of these drug companies!!

While I am venting!!!!!!!!

Some ass hole senator has introduced a bill to ban DHEA.. I think every man over 40 ought to march on Washington. Let’s ban DHEA while we leave Tylenol on the market!!! I have never had a call to run on a DHEA overdose, but I cannot count the times I made runs on children whose livers are fucked because of Tylenol overdoses. Yet, it is still on the shelf!

How about liquor? I love to drink like the next guy – BUT do you realize how many people I have un-wrapped off of telephone poles or scraped off the bumpers of cars – HEY!!!! Let’s not even mention the wives who have had the shit beat out of them because of a drunk spouse!!

But, oh, let’s get rid of roids and leave liquor alone – because roids are ruining our society!!

AARARRGGGGHHH!!!!!!

These ass holes have got their priorities totally wrong!!!!

Thanks for enduring this…..
im with ya there brother. how bout cigeretes? it has become a joke. steroids are illeagal but things like cigs and booz which has been proven to kill are still doing just fine. pisses me off.

Last edited by Bouncer; 06-23-05 at 12:13 PM.
Old 06-23-05, 01:31 PM

Superior Newbie
OK- don't get me started on cigs!!!!!!!!!!!! You ain't got enough hard drive space for that one!!!!!!!

HMMMM - last cycle, did you notice people around you having to suffer and "breath" your roids?
Old 06-23-05, 01:33 PM

Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehuge

HMMMM - last cycle, did you notice people around you having to suffer and "breath" your roids?
went out for a steak and veggie dinner last night and had to breath that garbage in the whole time i was there. :breakit:
Old 06-23-05, 01:48 PM

Superior Newbie
YA - I like to take my wife out dancing - but I have to inhale 2 paks worth to dance three hours....
Old 06-23-05, 01:55 PM

Superior Newbie
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE BOUNCER
went out for a steak and veggie dinner last night and had to breath that garbage in the whole time i was there. :breakit:
I 2nd hand smoke about a pack a day.
Old 06-23-05, 03:21 PM

Superior Amateur
Two cities i have lived in just established smoking bans. i caught all the politics and debates for both cities, and yet still they both passed. One cities ban is effective and they are implimenting the other one soon. i will be able to go out and not come home stinking like a damn ashtray. it is nice to not have to breath that shit.

Last edited by pierced one; 06-23-05 at 03:23 PM.
Old 06-23-05, 10:40 PM

Superior Pro
i made it a point last night to be home and watch that because i thought it may be interesting. was i ever wrong, i watched about 40 minutes of his bitching and complaining and went to bed.
Old 06-24-05, 02:33 AM

Founding Member
Yea this is all we need......more negative shit about anabolics on tv. I think I'm going to lose my damn mind one day with all of this ass backwards bullshit.

Why do all of our politicians have to be morons.

I will say this though, I almost died when I was listening to ESPN the other day. They were talking to a doctor about the steroid issue in baseball and he said a few things and what caught my interest is that hey said that there is no medical evidence that relates steroids to some of the claims that are made and also that it should be legal and should be able to be done if under a doctors supervision. I felt like writing this guy and telling him thank you for not being afraid to tell the REAL truth about anabolics on television.
Old 06-24-05, 08:55 PM

Superior Newbie
That assholes wife was so fucking annoying!!!!
Old 06-27-05, 08:34 AM

Superior Pro
pure propaganda.

njjuicer-2004

MOD@WCBB
MOD@CF

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0